Facebook

mervin
This post is 5331 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OMG ! How retard she is ! ajajajaja Just wait for wildfoamy to see this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG ! How retard she is ! ajajajaja Just wait for wildfoamy to see this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

........................there will now be a short intermission while everyone checks their Facebook privacy settings!!!!!! :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

........................there will now be a short intermission while everyone checks their Facebook privacy settings!!!!!! :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who uses it any way ?

regards Jim

lol

'nuff said :)

Hi Steve,

I pressed alt + F4 and unix gave a cryptic response ... guess I should get around to to using a GUI and in may make more sense ...

Regards Jim

P.S PM on the way

who uses it any way ?

regards Jim

..........er apparently you do! ;)

Jim-1.jpg

..........er apparently you do! ;)

Jim-1.jpg

Sorry thats not me,

I was at work when this person was born .... or perhaps I was born aged 16 ? and Rundle is not my surname and I don't live in London. But I have now signed up for facebook so lets see if you can find the real me

Regards Jim

Sorry thats not me,

I was at work when this person was born .... or perhaps I was born aged 16 ? and Rundle is not my surname and I don't live in London. But I have now signed up for facebook so lets see if you can find the real me

Regards Jim

My mistake Jim - there are 2 on the forum one 'Jim(space)R and you - without the space - what a coincidence! I take it all back and send you my most humble apologies.

However it illustrates my point about privacy as I am not a 'friend' of Mr Rundles but I could read ALL of his posts, know he owns an R6R, his date of birth etc etc etc.

Have fun on FB - I think its a great way of keeping in touch and sharing stuff with your 'friends' - and don't forget to sign up for the YOC group.

:D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online