weres foamy

up.yours
This post is 5335 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

whats happend to foamy,hope hes not in jail. :bootyshake::wank4az:

:mellow::lol::mellow:

maybe the 'snow-drops' have got a grip of him?

:mellow::lol::mellow:

maybe the 'snow-drops' have got a grip of him?

hey snow-drops {in the sunshine} thats the name of my new pup. :doggy:

Hello all ^_^ i lost my account/password AGES ago but finally found it!

always on this forum :)

Just in reply i wish him luck too, does anyone know what trade/area he is applying for?

Im waiting for my interview for the RAF at the moment!

Richard

I'm sure he will, when he gets the time......

And time is indeed in short supply, im out during all of the day doing either classroom-based lessons, drill practice, Physical training or whatever else they want to throw at us, i get in around 7 in the evening and wash/iron/box fold/present all my kit in my lockers, by which time im usually knackered and ready for bed, hence i have very little time to use my laptop, today being an exception because we have the evening off :)

im currently doing my basic training, so im in Aylesbury in buckinghamshire. in 52 days time (21st October, 5 days before my bday :) ) i will be graduating from here and moving to RAF Cosford in wolverhampton to train as an Airframe Maintanence Technician (Mechanical), after that who knows :P

we are so glad to hear your having so much fun.dont wish your time away,you will miss it all when its over. :D:lol::D

Good to hear from you honey. :D

Gld to see you seem to be enjoying it.

Make sure you pop on whenever you can and let us know what you're up to.

;)

i cant beleev it, 1 week of saying your in raf and not the truth wot is the jale, ink arserated for spraying himself on a semetery wall, when i my mum foned the police on you thay said they would lock you away and thro away the book, its a discrase !if anybody seen the pikturs of mineless ax of vandalim thay would be sick of it

Hey Foamy, My stepson is starting on Sept 16th. He's absolutely stoked about it and can't wait to start. If you're there when he is I'm sure the 2 of you will bump into one another at sometime. Anyway good luck and hope things are going well for ya :thumb:

Janie - Which intake is he going on?, im currently on Beckett intake 3 weeks into the 9 week course just about to finish my phase 1 training and go play with the rock apes (RAF regiment) for 3 weeks, i'll keep an eye out next week though :)

also, some advice for your step lad; get all your kit labeled the night you get it (Day 01)

Never say sorry to any of the instructors/NCOs, all you need to say is "Yes corporal" or "No corporal"

Dont fidget or talk when outside. they will notice and you will get bollocked

Also, the Phys.Ed staff will beast the living shite out of you for the first two weeks, after that they arent so bad

nice one foamy,she will feel so much better for knowing that little lot.glad to hear you FLYING through your training though.

the Phys.Ed staff will beast the living shite out of you for the first two weeks,

So that's why you're so quiet.......

Where I come from being 'beasted' has a whole different meaning :yeah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online