Newbie YZF 750R

yazzer 750R
This post is 5164 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice bike, but I think I'd have to take the car given the choice :D

Don't be stupid. You can travel far faster on the bike cos you are not stuck behind little old ladies, reptiles loaded wagons etc. You will just be frustrated all the time.

No i'd take the bike thanks, flog the Mitsibushi thingy turbo gangstamobile buy a cheapie and spend on the bike/biking.

Welcome!

Very nice wheels (both the 2 wheeled & 4 wheeled!).

Enjoy your time here, some very knowledgable people (and plenty of not-so-clever ones like me!) and you're always guaranteed a few laughs.

hope someone tipped you off about newbies having to bring some biscuits for our resident siren Goff (can't go wrong with Jaffa Cakes) :lol:

Well ive been into jap cars for some time now but for some reason have the bike itch and cant shake it off i bought her prior to my direct access test which will be in the middle of the month, any ips would be greatly taken on board :)

funny enought i got the cakes but no one to give them to so had them myself sorry guys.

I was wondering if you guys could help me im looking for a db screen as the one thats on is a bit shot but cant seem to find any on the net?? anyone have any ideas

Well ive been into jap cars for some time now but for some reason have the bike itch and cant shake it off i bought her prior to my direct access test which will be in the middle of the month, any ips would be greatly taken on board :)

funny enought i got the cakes but no one to give them to so had them myself sorry guys.

I was wondering if you guys could help me im looking for a db screen as the one thats on is a bit shot but cant seem to find any on the net?? anyone have any ideas

Well i can't help with finding a screen but do yourself a favour and get one you can see through. Sounds stupid but when you are trying to tuck in behind it, need i say more...........

Well i can't help with finding a screen but do yourself a favour and get one you can see through. Sounds stupid but when you are trying to tuck in behind it, need i say more...........

thanks mate these are the kind of tips i am looking for as like i say will be a new rider, what are the irridium screens like for vision?

thanks mate these are the kind of tips i am looking for as like i say will be a new rider, what are the irridium screens like for vision?

Bit like Aviator sunglasses.

• 6 months later...

nice bike m8,

zero gravity do a nice selection of screens for the yzf750 thats where a got mine from,

good luck and be good on her!! tongue.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online