gear change.

up.yours
This post is 5320 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

You appear to have a problem with women riders.....

I would quit with this "women riders" shit now if i were you..... :rolleyes: .

no i have no problem with any rider,i was replying to yourself because you gave the impression i shouldnt be in first gear when passing anyone

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i have no problem with any rider,i was replying to yourself because you gave the impression i shouldnt be in first gear when passing anyone

well you shouldn't be - unless you're crawling... but YOU gave the impression you were overtaking at speed!

And just FYI - i used to own and Aprilia RS125 - so i know EXACTLY how 2 strokes work....... and i dont recall overtaking anyone in first......

well you shouldn't be - unless you're crawling... but YOU gave the impression you were overtaking at speed!

And just FYI - i used to own and Aprilia RS125 - so i know EXACTLY how 2 strokes work....... and i dont recall overtaking anyone in first......

:offtopic:sorry to all i may have offended. :blush:

:offtopic:sorry to all i may have offended. :blush:

Get the grapes peeled and the boots licked........ might let you off slightly then..... :P

Get the grapes peeled and the boots licked........ might let you off slightly then..... :P

One hot Southern Belle ! :yes:

me thinks he (up-yours) should tie a (clean) tampon to the backside of his bike by the string and ride like that for a week.
your sick :sick: . just exept the appoligy :sorry: and tell me if shortening the lever will work.

me thinks he (up-yours) should tie a (clean) tampon to the backside of his bike by the string and ride like that for a week.
your sick :sick: . just exept the appoligy :sorry: and tell me if shortening the lever will work.

Christ ! How can we expect UP-YOURS to be able to work the intricacy of a 5 speed gear box when he cant work the twin buttons of a computer mouse (double post). :unsure::rolleyes:

As for taking on the female bikers. :( The mans not a complete idiot - ( hes had his appendix out).

ATB

J

Guest chrisw1958

No matter how long or short the lever is you still have the issue of going through the gearbox.

I'm sure we all find netrual at some time or another.A few *****, dap on the lever and away we go again.

Happy days. :rolleyes:

I already have my own puppy thanks....

IMGP0043.jpg

aw hes awsome,mines a pure white,like his huge sister.12 wks old'

aw hes awsome,mines a pure white,like his huge sister.12 wks old'

She is a.....well she

5 months old

Very rare colouring apparently :D

Got greedy basterd written all over her cuty face, still, a big improvement on the last one, have you still got a pic? :mellow:

Got greedy basterd written all over her cuty face, still, a big improvement on the last one, have you still got a pic? :mellow:

You mean Marvyn......

Marvynanddaisy.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online