YZF R125

Just Ian
This post is 5317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey guys and girls if any im dan and i ordered my new YZF R - 125 just over 2 weeks ago :) i am picking it up on the 7th can not wait :) i hope all go's well im sorry to hear about ian's little problem and glad your going again

hey guys and girls if any im dan and i ordered my new YZF R - 125 just over 2 weeks ago :) i am picking it up on the 7th can not wait :) i hope all go's well im sorry to hear about ian's little problem and glad your going again

Was unfortunate but it all got sorted whilst i was at work so it didnt effect me too much that way, but now its running like a dream and having a blast, can't say am breaking the engine n in any specific way, i'm taking it easy but i've took it to the red the odd time aswell just to feel how it pulled, not the quickest bike but for my first bike its great and will be good practise and experience when i move onto a bigger bike :D

Was unfortunate but it all got sorted whilst i was at work so it didnt effect me too much that way, but now its running like a dream and having a blast, can't say am breaking the engine n in any specific way, i'm taking it easy but i've took it to the red the odd time aswell just to feel how it pulled, not the quickest bike but for my first bike its great and will be good practise and experience when i move onto a bigger bike :D

Edit: Finally Heres a few pictures :D

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online