Noisy Neighbours

Beezkneez
This post is 7223 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone else have noisy neighbours?

every weekend their oosh oosh oosh boom boom boom shite comes on :evil: ...i dont mind thru the day cos tbh i can be quite noisy myself (vroom vroom :wink: ). She's a bloody party whore who needs to be shut up...something in her mouth perhaps :wink: Its murder when its BBQ time..tens of 20 somethings pissed up on 8 Ace :lol:

Rant over...they finally finished patying :twisted:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im really lucky where i live, i have two single (elderly) men either side......so the noise i hear is the tv turned up cause they are deaf. I live in a cul de sac so no through traffic....its really peaceful....the best bit is my neighbour cuts my grass and hedge.....just does it for me never asked just does it :lol:

my neighbour does that, he's 50, still has long hair and tries to be 20 again :roll: quite sad really, it dont wake me up cos i'm a heavy sleeper but wakes everyone else. i get my revenge on the odd occasion by deciding to take the rd to work and revving to bollocks off it round the back of our house

my neighbour does that, he's 50, still has long hair and tries to be 20 again :roll:  quite sad really, it dont wake me up cos i'm a heavy sleeper but wakes everyone else. i get my revenge on the odd occasion by deciding to take the rd to work and revving to bollocks off it round the back of our house

owh u bad boy!! i always try and creep off on mine in the morning! :roll:

so do i yammie, i try an be as quiet as poss usually, it's just if he's been making LOADS of noise :twisted:

so an eye for an eye makes it ok......... :?

i guess im just lucky ive never had any trouble with my neighbours although the thought of living in a isolated location really appeals to me....i guess where i grew up had alot to do with that....we were 3 miles from a village and about 8 from a town!

I've got 3 elderly ladies that live around me.....So I'M the Noisey Neighbor :twisted: ........even though I bump start my bike every morning as I leave the house @ 4:30am :roll: ......I still have the reputation for breaking out the RD every once in awhile, & Waking the Dead with it! 8)

But I'm NOT the only neighbor with noisey habits........a guy around the corner from me, likes to warm up his YZ400F 8) every weekend before he takes it out for a bit of MXing :D

well its 5 past 5 and the lazy bastards are still in bed...that says to me that they were drugged up bigtime last night..serves them right if they having a bad come down :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: they'll be getting up soon to get drugged up again for tonight, then have a shit comedown again in the morning :roll: what a life eh :roll:

my neighbours are noisy but i am mates with them so i dont mind much plus im the one starting up the old deisel at 530 am 5 days aweek

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online