air conditioning

up.yours
This post is 5332 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

is it worth having air con fitted to my bike,what would be the pro,s N con,s. :unsure:

Of corse it is. :blink: Bring it round to my place and I will fit it at a special rate too you. ;)

(This mans an idiot searching for a good village. :D )

ATB

J

EH???!!!

Surely you already got aircon, dude... It's called helmet vents, perforated leather panels and the lack of a cage around your motorcycle.

Those of us without windscreens call it Direct Air Conditioning, or DAC for short...

Second thought - You mean something that actually intakes and cools the existing air?

Pro - You'll be colder than a polar bear's knackers.

Cons - MASSIVE current drain, increased fuel consumption, bulky bike, time, money, effort, possible MOT failure....

i expected much better replys than this,so come on do your worst ;)

Ok - how about......

How old are you??

No.....really.......

I have a way to answer both your questions at once.

you can have air conditioning for your bike and 100% dry rain free environment.

heres all you have to do:

load that fukker in a box truck, and enjoy the air conditioned drive free of rain as you deliver the bike to my house. I will be glad to take your bike and you can spend the trip home lamenting over your stupidity.....;)

I have a way to answer both your questions at once.

you can have air conditioning for your bike and 100% dry rain free environment.

heres all you have to do:

load that fukker in a box truck, and enjoy the air conditioned drive free of rain as you deliver the bike to my house. I will be glad to take your bike and you can spend the trip home lamenting over your stupidity.....;)

:lol:

PRICELESS

• 4 weeks later...

If you were to fit the air-con onto your air intake (airbox) it would cool the air, making it denser which should make your bike run better...

If you were to fit the air-con onto your air intake (airbox) it would cool the air, making it denser which should make your bike run better...

ah someone has eventualy got the jist of the topic ,well done cov-al,the rest of you are THICKlaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

ah someone has eventualy got the jist of the topic

Like an intercooler type system? (only without the turbo, i suppose), it would be possible but i dont know what difference it would make, would mean adding extra weight and pipes which could get messy and frustrating...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online