cat n fiddle

This post is 5309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this is the last call, if you want a ride out on sunday ,you need to be at the ducati shop in sale manchester between 10 and 1030 am see a al there.

hey barwell what about the above.

on the net not sure where and it already had it on there when i got the bike

ta barwell,ill look around.the run out with billyo n his freinds was most enjoyable,hope to do it again with ya,smashing people all of you thanks for having me.yours sincerily kev.

ta barwell,ill look around.the run out with billyo n his freinds was most enjoyable,hope to do it again with ya,smashing people all of you thanks for having me.yours sincerily kev.

Morning kev

Glad you enjoyed it :D

pleasure meeting you and we will be doing it again soon so i will keep you posted. not sure on where the next one will be to but i quite liked the ride up to matlock some of them roads on the way down from the buxton to matlock were great. spoke to ben last night and he said he loved it even though he got lost haha

Billy

fixed the gear change this morning ,it was missng a circlip ,im ready for the next trip.maybe we can search for it , somewere between sale N matlock mi thinks.

hah nice one, yeah probably best you got that fixs we would have been the bike riders disaters with you with no gear change, ben with no back brake and greg with his own personal smoke machine haha

yeah good, open to ideas bud on the next ride if u have any??

:D

• 2 weeks later...

R U goin to 'thunder in the Glen'Chrisw? :mellow:

sorry for the late reply.

No I wasn't going to that, don't think they'd have allowed us Sports bike owners to minglw with all the Harley's.

Was a cracking long weekend though although a bit damp.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online