yzf750r,, what you think???

bulldog25
This post is 5271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all,

I have just finished my bike been working on it for a good while now,,

and just wanna know what you guys and girls think

i would love your coments good or bad!!

or if you can think of anything more i can do to it plz let me know,,,

thanks B)

oh it is full metal flake silver in with the blue but wont pick it up on the pics

you can see it in a few pics a bit ..bike1.jpgbike2.jpgbike3.jpgbike4.jpgbike5.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i like it mate, like mine looks really clean, whats the seat unit though?? i prefer the original r/sp myself. but we all like different things lol :)

its the standard backend cut in half and a r1 backend welded on ,, took weeks to get it right..

Looks great the colour really works but the can REALLY needs cutting down, that rear end is screaming out for a stubby.

i like it matey how long it take you to do :D

about 12month in all,, its been striped down and rebuilt more times then i can think of,, ha

but i love it,,,

Looks great the colour really works but the can REALLY needs cutting down, that rear end is screaming out for a stubby.

i have been thinking of putting one on,, do you think it will look better???

i have been thinking of putting one on,, do you think it will look better???

Its only my opinion mind but yes, you have the sexy rear end and then hidden it away. Where the exhaust bracket is right at the bottom makes the can look heavy and unbalanced too.

Can't really fault it otherwise from the pic's, must be a real pasion.

I feel a bit of a shit dissing it and it seems like i'm being picky but you asked for honest opinions and thats mine.

Its only my opinion mind but yes, you have the sexy rear end and then hidden it away. Where the exhaust bracket is right at the bottom makes the can look heavy and unbalanced too.

Can't really fault it otherwise from the pic's, must be a real pasion.

I feel a bit of a shit dissing it and it seems like i'm being picky but you asked for honest opinions and thats mine.

no, i wanted honest opinions so then i knew if i was going over board with it or not,, just dont want it tolook takey

no, i wanted honest opinions so then i knew if i was going over board with it or not,, just dont want it to look tacky

No mate i've seen enough tat at bike rallies, that is a long way from tacky.

No mate i've seen enough tat at bike rallies, that is a long way from tacky.

thanks for that m8,, :D

^Agreed. Looks amazing but that can doesn't look right :)

right thats it, am on the hunt for a stubby!!! ha

anyone got any ideas what kind will make it look the muts???

• 2 months later...

wicked job mate - especially the paint. Think the other guys are right on about the end can tho dude - gotta be a stubby! While I'm at it, and its not a criticism - but how bout some R1 brakes on the front? I have a Yzf750R and I know the standard brakes are pretty good but ya gotta admit them R1 calipers look the nuts! Gonna do a straight bar conversion on mine when I can suss out how to get round the fairing support bracket etc! Any ideas? seen it done anywhere? - nice job on ya yzf tho man - keep it sunny side up eh?!