Just back from Greece

Janie
This post is 5344 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got back from a lovely week in the Greek islands. While I was there they gave me one of these to gallop around the island on :D

As you can see I'm wearing all the regulation Greek safety gear so in the event of an accident I'd be completely protected :rolleyes:

MyGreekXT.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what island is that?

i have been going to the greek islands all my like nearly lol been 13 time to diforent islands but been to some more than once

what island is that?

i have been going to the greek islands all my like nearly lol been 13 time to diforent islands but been to some more than once

It's Zakynthos. The picture was taken on the coast road as you head up north and you can just see the salt flats at Alykes in the background.

Janie

Sorry to see you are wearing inappropriate footwear - flip-flops are the choice of the Greeks.

Yes Peter you are right. I'm lucky I didn't get pulled over by the Greek police and booked for that one :lol:

It's Zakynthos. The picture was taken on the coast road as you head up north and you can just see the salt flats at Alykes in the background.

Yes Peter you are right. I'm lucky I didn't get pulled over by the Greek police and booked for that one :lol:

been there very nice i love the mountain back drop from the main town

been there very nice i love the mountain back drop from the main town

Yes Dan I know what you mean, It's absolutely gorgeous.

Zakynthos2006032.jpg

Oh and Young Mr Foamy... Yes of course it's my natural colour. Are you insinuating that I dye my hair to hide the grey ;):lol:

certaintly not, its a very pretty colour :), besides i doubt you are old enough to have to worry about greys, you dont look a day over 30 ;)

Im sure you just said tha to me too ya smooth talkin lil whippersnapper ya...... :lol:

As you can see I'm wearing all the regulation Greek safety gear so in the event of an accident I'd be completely protected :rolleyes:

MyGreekXT.jpg

its the same safety gear here,those half round things on the floor go on your elbows ;)

certaintly not, its a very pretty colour :), besides i doubt you are old enough to have to worry about greys, you dont look a day over 30 ;)

No grey.....? Oh if only that were true LOL

its the same safety gear here,those half round things on the floor go on your elbows ;)

Yes we found that out. Handy little things and great places to store bits and pieces too :D

Im sure you just said tha to me too ya smooth talkin lil whippersnapper ya...... :lol:

oh Goff m'dear...

a chinese bloke down the pub once said:

the women of the world are like flowers, and the men are all like bees, it is common to see the bees go from flower, to flower, to flower.

but you do not see every flower going from bee, to bee, to bee :lol:

is a man not allowed to compliment such a fine young lady on her physique? ;), it seems to me that there is an abundance of said ladies on this forum

Hope you had a great time - I have been to zakynthos many times as i used to live just over the water on the mainland.

Now I have moved up to northern Greece.

Next time try some of the islands up here, I think they are much nicer - try Thassos next time it's great and we could even meet up for a coffee as my wife and I are always over there.

Mike

Greece is the word - most certainly......

I've just got back from Corfu - I took one look at the other road users and retreated to the beach, with the odd trip to the bar.

Now, to the gym to remove this extra weight that's attached itself to me on the airplane :rolleyes:

Hope you had a great time - I have been to zakynthos many times as i used to live just over the water on the mainland.

Now I have moved up to northern Greece.

Next time try some of the islands up here, I think they are much nicer - try Thassos next time it's great and we could even meet up for a coffee as my wife and I are always over there.

Mike

Thanks Mike (or should I say efxaristo ;) ) We always have a great time on the island. Our holidays have turned into trips to see friends as we seem to spend most of the time driving or riding round to see people we know as we've made a few very good friends out there. There's one girl who lives in Patras who always pops over on the ferry to stay with us for one or two nights. I love Greece with a passion and can't wait until I can call it home.

Greece is the word - most certainly......

I've just got back from Corfu - I took one look at the other road users and retreated to the beach, with the odd trip to the bar.

Now, to the gym to remove this extra weight that's attached itself to me on the airplane :rolleyes:

The road users aren't that bad on Zakynthos.......... actually I'm talking crap. They scare the hell out of me which is why if it's got more than 2 wheels I make him drive me around. I'm ok on a bike over there because I can dodge out of the way but driving anything bigger is a big no no for me :lol:

Lesvos does it for me - no jokes please :rolleyes:

MUST............RESIST............URGE...........TO...........COMMENT...........

.. :lol: