New Here

N_Tart
This post is 7225 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

lc you know me by now i dont need to brag about anything just putting a point across ive heard loads of people with the attitude like"im from manchester and that makes me like rambo" and i really do enjoy knocking the chopsey fuckers down a peg or 12 it gives me a feeling of self confidence.

at the end of the day no matter how big bald hard weak strong tough etc etc you are still a pussy and i dont care what anyone says but know man can take a kick to the bollocks.........

and the reason i thought so many out of twners is when i was doing doorwork it was the non locals who started all the trouble for no reason so we all used to dive in it was great fun.

the only one i didnt enjoy was when the pikie lot started that was some scary shit..........

mr beezkneez like i said we are all human but my mums ex ian whos nick name was geordie for obvious reasons ibattere him senseless because he smacked my old mother :!:

ps i just farted and it stinks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

mr beezkneez like i said we are all human but my mums ex ian whos nick name was geordie for obvious reasons ibattere him senseless because he smacked my old mother :!:

he's not a man nevermind a geordie..hope you gave him a good kicking

anyway back to the topic....

any dirty pics from the 2 lovelies :lol:

of the bikes of course :wink:

anyway back to the topic....

any dirty pics from the 2 lovelies  :lol:  

of the bikes of course  :wink:

Tried to post sum 4 you yesterday but i woz too blonde to get it to work! :? :lol::lol:

Tried to post sum 4 you yesterday but i woz too blonde to get it to work! :?  :lol:  :lol:

Well, wash that White-Out off your monitor & take another crack @ it! :lol:

I will try again as soon as my mate is back from work (gotta get my own soon!)

OK, so I finally managed to get my pics on the new gallery, don't know how to put them anywhere else so if you wanna see my R1 you'll have to go there!

thats one sweet looking R1 there N_tart =D>

can i have a ride :wink:

of the bike :twisted:

Bloody horrible. Why didn't you just buy a Ducati?

Couldn't afford the AA cover.

thats one sweet looking R1 there N_tart =D>

can i have a ride :wink:

Told ya already, ANYTIME babe! :lol::lol:

Now you know why I loved the purple lc so much!

That's the nicest offer I've had in a long time. Thanx. :lol:

Now you know why I loved the purple lc so much!

Indeed!.......If you ever get to the states, you'll have to pop over for a visit to my Purple house :shock: ......that's what I get for letting my missus pick the color :roll: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online