Registration Costs & Benefits

Alex
This post is 3380 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello Admin alexasigno,

Thank you for the Yamaha Owners Group forum.

I messed up and entered my name "Tim Olmstead" as the Username and would like to change it to "tomatocity". This is a name I use for forums. Please let me know what I can do to make this change. Thank you.

Tim

An Error Occurred

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hi thanks for the notification, sorry that's a page which hasn't yet been rebuilt on the new site since moving over. Amazingly it's a pretty damn important one!

Membership upgrades from free to paid are under the main subscriptions link at the top.

However this page needs some work, it doesn't clearly let you see the differences in the options.

Will be getting it fixed soon, need to get a quote from a developer as it requires changes to the core code :-(

• 4 months later...

Hi I am a new member and paid the "member" fee of £5 but it states on my profile I have professional membership. How can I change this to member status please?

Thanks

Peter

Peter, It says member on top of your avatar and professional means you are paid up.

:welcome:

• 10 months later...

The memberships are now under the "store" tab but they do seem to be down once you get there. I will let Alex know.

• 1 year later...

Hi isa" :welcome: the moderators will sort you soon, :kissflowers:

Reading some of the above posts , some paid up members then never returned to the site, another had his user-name changed ,and never came back , :shrug:

Tried to confirm my details to join via link sent by email. No luck. Did have problems setting up account though. Help!!

its possible you didn't complete the application.

I have asked the site owner if it went through or failed

Reading some of the above posts , some paid up members then never returned to the site, another had his user-name changed ,and never came back , :shrug:

Why does everything i love leave me? :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online