mirror-breaker has a new tactic!!

uzi_999
This post is 5355 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

[REMOVED] he has ROAD RAGE :icon_evil: ..

but its all for the right reasons.. them pedestrians (with baby prams/pushchairs, on 2 occasions) who seem to think that i can see through double deckers and trucks! them drivers who are busy having a domestic over the fone... or them bmw/merc/jag/etc. drivers who unecessarily take up both lanes whilst turning!

Knocking windows with gloves was first, but thought it didnt have enough impact to teach 'em a lesson (breaking windows is out of the question - criminal damage and all that malarky)

Then came along my signature wing-mirror-adjuster! :lol: About 3 mornings out of 5, on my commute to uni, London traffic!! slap mirror, and filter thru!! HAHA was great fun.. Became addictive after having chased a fat racer boy through stratford, to slap his mirror, and realise its one of them chavvy hard non-folding ones, and the look on his face as it broke off!!

But today, found a new one! Must admit, accidently, in the heat of the moment.

TW*T had decided to overtake a fecking MOVING BUS!!

Okay, if its at a bus stop, understandable - Still, I dont give way, might do, if theres PLENTY of space

But this TW*T overtook a moving bus whilst a fone was dug into the side of his fecking head, completely oblivious that theres an angry ill-tempered c*nt like me on a motorcycle!! Lucky nobody was behind me! :angry2:

Popped my horn for a good few seconds, he did his emergency stop, i did mine, and were head to head, and i did not move an inch!! HAHA, as the bus went, he tried to swerve around me, and came the mirror-adjuster.. but hey, something felt different, felt like the door handle!! HAHA, was pure genious, and a good laugh watching him in my mirrors!! driving down the road, door flapping around!! OMG!! pure kodak moment, serves him right tho! TW*T W*NKER B*STARD SILLY C*NT

:sorry: rant over :sorry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i must admit to having done a few mirror slaps on occasion, and once on the way to thatcham with my 'crew one of our peds was still restricted and some prick in a merc decided to undertake and cut up my mate on the ped almost taking him off, me being the cocky shit i am overtook the merc and gave him a brake test, put the DT into neutral, stand down and casually walked over to the merc before menacingly tapping on the window (reinforced glove knuckles make for great effect!) and went through the routine of "think thats a f*cking good idea do ya?, i catch you doing it again i'll have your f*ckin mirrors off alrite?", the look was priceless, a cross between "WTF?" and "oh shit".

yes, nobody dares fuck with my little blue dragon :lol:

- he has ROAD RAGE :icon_evil: ..

but its all for the right reasons.. them pedestrians (with baby prams/pushchairs, on 2 occasions) who seem to think that i can see through double deckers and trucks! them drivers who are busy having a domestic over the fone... or them bmw/merc/jag/etc. drivers who unecessarily take up both lanes whilst turning!

Knocking windows with gloves was first, but thought it didnt have enough impact to teach 'em a lesson (breaking windows is out of the question - criminal damage and all that malarky)

Then came along my signature wing-mirror-adjuster! :lol: About 3 mornings out of 5, on my commute to uni, London traffic!! slap mirror, and filter thru!! HAHA was great fun.. Became addictive after having chased a fat racer boy through stratford, to slap his mirror, and realise its one of them chavvy hard non-folding ones, and the look on his face as it broke off!!

But today, found a new one! Must admit, accidently, in the heat of the moment.

TW*T had decided to overtake a fecking MOVING BUS!!

Okay, if its at a bus stop, understandable - Still, I dont give way, might do, if theres PLENTY of space

But this TW*T overtook a moving bus whilst a fone was dug into the side of his fecking head, completely oblivious that theres an angry ill-tempered c*nt like me on a motorcycle!! Lucky nobody was behind me! :angry2:

Popped my horn for a good few seconds, he did his emergency stop, i did mine, and were head to head, and i did not move an inch!! HAHA, as the bus went, he tried to swerve around me, and came the mirror-adjuster.. but hey, something felt different, felt like the door handle!! HAHA, was pure genious, and a good laugh watching him in my mirrors!! driving down the road, door flapping around!! OMG!! pure kodak moment, serves him right tho! TW*T W*NKER B*STARD SILLY C*NT

:sorry: rant over :sorry:

Jai Ho :lol:

i must admit to having done a few mirror slaps on occasion, and once on the way to thatcham with my 'crew one of our peds was still restricted and some prick in a merc decided to undertake and cut up my mate on the ped almost taking him off, me being the cocky shit i am overtook the merc and gave him a brake test, put the DT into neutral, stand down and casually walked over to the merc before menacingly tapping on the window (reinforced glove knuckles make for great effect!) and went through the routine of "think thats a f*cking good idea do ya?, i catch you doing it again i'll have your f*ckin mirrors off alrite?", the look was priceless, a cross between "WTF?" and "oh shit".

yes, nobody dares fuck with my little blue dragon :lol:

(reinforced glove knuckles make for great effect!)

and better still if you have 2 small prongs in the index finger tip, wired to a MF'r of a capacitor ;) , me, I have a mini can of wd40 tucked into the dash and a well positioned 'extenda-straw', instant windscreen film-a-liser ™ !, no I only kid, I dont do stuff like that anymore :mellow:

[REMOVED] he has ROAD RAGE :icon_evil: ..

what was wrong with what i said?? just curious

:(

not meaning to argue, but i sorry if it offended anybody..

and the wd-40 is a good idea.. might consider a spray-paint can instead :icon_evil:

what was wrong with what i said?? just curious

:(

not meaning to argue, but i sorry if it offended anybody..

and the wd-40 is a good idea.. might consider a spray-paint can instead :icon_evil:

Whats wrong is that using names like that to describe another person are deemed racist and are not allowed on the forum.

fair play, i apologise for using words like that.. didnt know it would be offensive to people, if i decide to insult myself :P

sorry

anyhow, acid drop, believe, or dont believe, up to u mate.. i just felt it would be right to warn people about idiots who are on the fone, and decide to overtake moving buses..

im not going to turn around like a few ppl on online forums, and start insulting others, and just vanish from the forum altogether.. i find this a useful tool, and a nice online community, have recommended it to many many people..

id rather not argue and act like a twat who just is all talk - i would rather apologise and take the man way out;

for all that i offended, i am sorry.. for your information, im an asian pakistani myself, and if it were to be read carefully, i was referring to myself.. once again, im sorry if this offended any other asians/non-asians on this forum, and i assure it will not happen again..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online