Thundercat rear shock

oldmillsy
This post is 5367 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi. Just joined and need some advice. Need to replace the rear shock on my cat and am wondering which would be the best unit to fit and where to get it from? Is it cheaper on the tinternet or can one be had from a dealer? :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi. Just joined and need some advice. Need to replace the rear shock on my cat and am wondering which would be the best unit to fit and where to get it from? Is it cheaper on the tinternet or can one be had from a dealer? :unsure:

Hi there check out Firefoxracing.co.uk they can rebuild your rear shock and guarantee it from £85.00.

I've had a couple of mine done there and found them to be excellent and give a fast turnaround service

Regards

Bill

Hi there check out Firefoxracing.co.uk they can rebuild your rear shock and guarantee it from £85.00.

I've had a couple of mine done there and found them to be excellent and give a fast turnaround service

Regards

Bill

Hi Bill

cheers for that I'll check them out.

Adrian

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online