Motorcycle rucksack

Super_Shabz
This post is 5348 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys i cant seem to find a motorcycle specific rucksack with a decent capacity. I need a rucksack to pop my gym bits in but am just finding ridiculously overpriced bags. Any recommendations or advice?

Thanx guys,

Just ordered my R6, hopefully be here next week.

Shabz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey guys i cant seem to find a motorcycle specific rucksack with a decent capacity. I need a rucksack to pop my gym bits in but am just finding ridiculously overpriced bags. Any recommendations or advice?

Thanx guys,

Shabz

I have the Kreiga R25 and to be honest I cant fault it! Its amazingly comfy, cant usually tell Im wearing it! I havent tested its waterproofing yet, but it seems like it will be OK. Seems a bit pricy at first, but i'd say its worth it.

Thanx guys,

Shabz

I've been using one of those for the past year or so, very happy with it, been in heavy rain and things inside stayed dry, you can also load a lot of things in to it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Knox-Six-Pack-Backpa...93%3A1|294%3A24

I'm with you on this one Piles, although it looks a weee bit like a kiddies 'postman-pat' skool satchel, I could live with that, and for a 'sky-diver'* plenty cheap ;)

*Note: not designed for parachutes, if you buy a parachute that doesnt come in its original bag, proceed with caution, exit the aircraft gingerly at first, and always wear safety glasses.

The Knox backpack is a great piece of kit. Comes with a helmet bag and you can attach your helmet to it for when you're walking about. Also has a laptop case and lots of cool pockets. Hubby wouldn't be without his and I think I'll get one too. £40 or thereabouts.

they were selling them at Aldi not long back with a turtle shell back (presumbly for aero dynamics)

Hey guys i cant seem to find a motorcycle specific rucksack with a decent capacity. I need a rucksack to pop my gym bits in but am just finding ridiculously overpriced bags.

Just wondering - Why does it have to be a motorcycle specific rucksack?

Just wondering - Why does it have to be a motorcycle specific rucksack?

Aye, me too.

I have three - A small 25L one for daily stuff, a 65L one which I never intended to buy anyway and a massive one from my PLCE webbing set (Olive Green, not DPM) for the massive stuff.

I only wear the first one - The other two lash on the back. Great for touring, transporting bulky suits of armour etc....

I have the Kreiga R25 and to be honest I cant fault it! Its amazingly comfy, cant usually tell Im wearing it! I havent tested its waterproofing yet, but it seems like it will be OK. Seems a bit pricy at first, but i'd say its worth it.

I'll second that.

Multipoint fitting, and you realy don't feel it when it's on, whatever weight, whatever speed

My days of carrying stuff on my back are gone, much rather strap it to the bike - but if was to purchase another rucksack, I'd not look past the Kreiga.

• 3 weeks later...

they were selling them at Aldi not long back with a turtle shell back (presumbly for aero dynamics)

CAUTION: I was once given some turtle shell slippers and it took me two days to answer the front door. :D:blink:

Rucksack arrived from M & P. Well pleased. Thanks for the tip. :rolleyes:

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online