How cool are these!

Goff
This post is 5352 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Picked up my daughter from school today - it was her last day - on a BOOM trike:

IMGP0127.jpg

IMGP01291.jpg

These things are FABULOUS!!! They are so much fun!

Ive got it till 12 tomorrow and kids are at dads later so guess what i'll be doing!! :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey, you picked one that looks great!!!

cool as liquid nitrogen i reckon, and well you aint gonna be sating and doing your hair i dont think, if you was closer i would say come and take me for a spin please please please

Merv :biggrinbounce: :biggrinbounce: :hyper: :hyper:yay: :yay::yes::thumb: :thumb:

looks great, Boom is not far from me and £99 for 24 hours, can't beat it vroom vroom!!

hey whats this wedding ,i hope the yam owners club members are all invited :D .nice trike.to.but back to that wedding?

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up my daughter from school today - it was her last day - on a BOOM trike:

IMGP0127.jpg

IMGP01291.jpg

These things are FABULOUS!!! They are so much fun!

Ive got it till 12 tomorrow and kids are at dads later so guess what i'll be doing!! :D

It is looking amazing.

Looks like you bouth had a great time, do you drive or ried a trike ???

you "ride" a trike, as it is not technically a car and is a 3-wheeled bike of sorts ;)

im surprised Goff can reach the pegs/pedals on that thing, it looks massif!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online