hello and sorry for buting in

chocolatestarfish
This post is 5346 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to much of a coincidence one jawa owner on the site even the phrase. jawa blue power rules, berkshire teens? where does foamy live!

You thought it was a wind-up too, huh?

This is Starfish's profile statement:

"My name is Brian, I am 39,I live at Toot Baldon neer Oxford, I am unemployed just now, I like motorbikes obvosly, drawing,trains, cars, nature,birds and insects,I have a pet trantula wot my mum dosnt like,a dog called beckam, I am a member off local comunity group, been into bikes for ages, and cars"

Toot Balden is a tiny little village area just off the A4074, enroute to Fox's Diner.... Home of many Berkshire riders with mischevious senses of humour......

Well, I'd like to call this guy out.

I'd also like to ask Mods if they can check his IP against other peoples'.

I know you can get 'Grafitti Creators' online and other such graphics that display custom text.

There are roadside sign and a Church bulletin board ones as well, which is all good and humourous. I'd just like to know if this is a joke or not.

ohh my godyou lot lol if you look at the drips on the letter you can tell its fake the drips never hapen on walls because of the gravely surface you can do that in photo bucket .......

This is Starfish's profile statement:

"My name is Brian, I am 39,I live at Toot Baldon neer Oxford, I am unemployed just now, I like motorbikes obvosly, drawing,trains, cars, nature,birds and insects,I have a pet trantula wot my mum dosnt like,a dog called beckam, I am a member off local comunity group, been into bikes for ages, and cars"......

Sounds like a mature, interesting guy to me! If he is a member of the local comunity group he must be OK - right?

ohh my godyou lot lol if you look at the drips on the letter you can tell its fake the drips never hapen on walls because of the gravely surface you can do that in photo bucket .......

Hmm. I can't tell if it is fake but I have never sprayed grafiti on a wall...........The plot thickens.

Where abouts is this cemetary?... looks familiar, wouldnt be the one at the bottom of newbury would it?

and no it wasn't me, A: My jawa is a blue style, Jawa never made a blue power model. B: Why in a cemetary?, have some respect

can someone post a link to the article online?, ive had a look on The Telegraphs homepage but cant find it :\

Sounds like a mature, interesting guy to me! If he is a member of the local comunity group he must be OK - right?

He does'nt look right :unsure:

my frend alen put your name jawa in google thats how we found you

You seem to know a lot about Foamy, Chocolate! I have a programme that can Google it and see if you are bluffing.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online