M.A.G

Jim659
This post is 5392 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to all im trying to get as many bikers to join or support there local Motorcycle action group (M.A.G) who fight for riders rights for no matter what you ride. You also get loads of little benifits when you join.Check out www.mag-uk.org to see were your mag meets are in your area. the North East mag meets every 1st and 3rd tuesday every month at the Stamford club in Grimsby 8pm till 10 members and non members welcome. Thanx for taking time to read this

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi to all im trying to get as many bikers to join or support there local Motorcycle action group (M.A.G) who fight for riders rights for no matter what you ride. You also get loads of little benifits when you join.Check out www.mag-uk.org to see were your mag meets are in your area. the North East mag meets every 1st and 3rd tuesday every month at the Stamford club in Grimsby 8pm till 10 members and non members welcome. Thanx for taking time to read this

any groups down by london? (there must be :rolleyes: )

gonna take a browse around the weboste for details..

thanks

Now then yeah shud be m8 check there main site and there shud be links to all mag chapters. I think there going against motorcycle parking charges down there. Our lot are headed to the ace cafe london on the 2nd of august pop down have a word, will let you know if they change date. all the best :blink:

I didn't know they were still going. My last memory of them is an anti leg protectors rally at Trafalgar Square.

I need to get out more.

Spot on grizzly dan i was at a local bike meet Barton bike night and has handing flyers and stuff bout mag and its amazing how many bikers never heard of mag. i meet only 2 bikers that were members. Dirtydt they won that 1 and the gov are planning on putting front rear bumpers on a roll bar and a front number plate, oh and even more silenced exhaust silencers. :angry: wot a joke

Now then yeah shud be m8 check there main site and there shud be links to all mag chapters. I think there going against motorcycle parking charges down there. Our lot are headed to the ace cafe london on the 2nd of august pop down have a word, will let you know if they change date. all the best :blink:

Yup, spot on, its the no to bike parking fees ppl.. been to EVERY single demo theyve had!!

clicky but every since the site had some problem, i havent managed to get onto it :( people are telling me it works now, but it dont seem to work for me.. :blink:

Already a life member. Greater London MAG meet at the Ace cafe, to find out more just go to MAG homepage.

Thanks buddy! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online