a special part needed...

wild foamy
This post is 5399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cant you nick one off a Phantom ?

Try Here Check the part number but if it is 1B31246200 then same vmax or RD500 ones fit. Part number 33M1246200

Check the parts and numbers first.

ah sorry mis-read...but do a worldwide ebay search, somethings bound to come up. someone is breaking one here in the uk too

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Deckel-Kuehlfluessig...A36%7C294%3A100

is this it?

I agree OG.

What about this one?

rad.jpg

:lol::lol: dirty bugger " ur no richt in the heed" :lol: [ ask drewpy to translate] since hes the pre- op tranny on here :lol:

:lol::lol: dirty bugger " ur no richt in the heed" :lol: [ ask drewpy to translate] since hes the pre- op tranny on here :lol:

It was a full moon. Sorry!

I kin fit ya talking aboot. Worked in Glasge, Was in Gretna earlier this year, Read the Sunday Post with Ur Willie, Love a Haggis, Hate stovies never tried a deep fried Mars Bar. Also swam in the Firth of Forth with dead jellyfish!!

Me thinks foamy has got you all in a lather as his DT50MX is Aircooled, the DT50LC may need such a device.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online