srx 250

rchydro
This post is 1212 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just purchased a really nice SRX 250 and am looking for info on this bike. Anybody know where one could find access to a shop manual?

Any other owners out there? Anyone with a parts bike?

I got to ride this thing around this past Tues and I'm hooked. It's as nimble as a bicycle. Power is what you would expect from a 250 single. It's enough to have a real blast in the turns but not enough to get an old geezer like me in a bunch of trouble.

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just purchased a really nice SRX 250 and am looking for info on this bike. Anybody know where one could find access to a shop manual?

Any other owners out there? Anyone with a parts bike?

I got to ride this thing around this past Tues and I'm hooked. It's as nimble as a bicycle. Power is what you would expect from a 250 single. It's enough to have a real blast in the turns but not enough to get an old geezer like me in a bunch of trouble.

Dave

This bike must be a lot more scarce than I thought! I figgured there would be at least one owner who would reply and say how hard parts were to find..........

Does anybody know how many of these were imported. I'm starting to think there couldn't have been more than a handfull. Nobody seems to know...

Somebody tell me, please..........

Thanks,

Dave

This bike must be a lot more scarce than I thought! I figgured there would be at least one owner who would reply and say how hard parts were to find..........

Does anybody know how many of these were imported. I'm starting to think there couldn't have been more than a handfull. Nobody seems to know...

Somebody tell me, please..........

Thanks,

Dave

bump

• 11 years later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online