79 dt 400 fuel mileage

This post is 5415 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anybody know how many kilometers my dt 400 should go on a tank of gas? I've been doing lot's of mountain riding I live in the the interior of BC. I am only getting about 80 km a tank. Also does high elevation make a difference? I ride, from home, 500 meters above sea level to about 2000 meters in a single ride.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

500 meters above sea level
Hi slick- M- man." On the highways am getting 80mls per tank .[ 130 km] thats full-to

empty, off road will cut that by half . so ur not far away with 70 km. That altitude thing is a different thing ,, The air is not so dence" so ur bound to run ritch. and be down on power ,,, :unsure:

Hi slick- M- man." On the highways am getting 80mls per tank .[ 130 km] thats full-to

empty, off road will cut that by half . so ur not far away with 70 km. That altitude thing is a different thing ,, The air is not so dence" so ur bound to run ritch. and be down on power ,,, :unsure:

I got a DT250 and I find that riding around local about 35mpg not a very big tank.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online