Bad Ebay seller

maltatrucker
This post is 5294 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just been looking to buy a stator on fleabay and found one from a seller that never refunded me $47 for a spark plug cover last year,he supposed to have sent it with tracking number which he gave me and on USPS no number,made a claim then he asked me to drop the claim and he would refund so in good faith I did and never heard from him again after loads of sent mails.He trades under international-shipper and his name is Joe Veal,he also prolonged the the time so I could not leave neg feedback,just goes can't trust everyone lads.

Daz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just been looking to buy a stator on fleabay and found one from a seller that never refunded me $47 for a spark plug cover last year,he supposed to have sent it with tracking number which he gave me and on USPS no number,made a claim then he asked me to drop the claim and he would refund so in good faith I did and never heard from him again after loads of sent mails.He trades under international-shipper and his name is Joe Veal,he also prolonged the the time so I could not leave neg feedback,just goes can't trust everyone lads.

Daz

Hi Daz,

perhaps it would be better to give the ebay id so we can all avoid your problems but in the same instance why did you buy a spark plug cap for $47 if this is the part u bought I would guess they would be cheeper over the local shop's counter !!! but we live & learn !

Regards Jim

just goes can't trust everyone lads.

Daz

Thanks for the tip off Daz ..

And B.T.W. are u selling the kwaker KH750 ,? Its bound to be gathering dust over there :D

Thanks for the tip off Daz ..

And B.T.W. are u selling the kwaker KH750 ,? Its bound to be gathering dust over there :D

Hi

Can you explain this ... I'm lost I've opened an ebay account and cannot find anyone called Joe Veal ... how do I find this ?

Regards Jim

Hi all

The spark plug holder is a rare part for a kawa H2 and $47 with postage is a good price.

His Ebay name is international-shipper.

Thanks Jim but I'm afraid it's covered so not to collect dust :D looking for a Kawa Z1 to join it ;)

Shame there is nothing classic Yamaha to join them apart from old faithfull the DT but I use that as my daily run around.

• 3 months later...

Just goes to show - if you dont get a refund, dont drop your claim just cos the SAY they will refund...... get yer refund THEN drop it cos they never do

ebays a pain sometimes people like that ruin it.

What about BAD BUYERS? They can ruin it the eBay experience too.

I looked at the record of the seller in question. He has a good record from my research. He has over 5400 positive feedbacks from all over the world....99.9% positive. Maybe he did nothing wrong? Is the mail system in Malta reliable??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online