tattoo's

liquidcooled
This post is 7233 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Shit, i currently own all of the things he hates!

I think ive found a new mate  :wink: 

Should i sleep with one eye open?  :?

no just keep your legs crossed

dont like tattoos dont want a tattoo i think they are cheap look and ugly

HAS ANY ONE GOT ANY PEIRCINGS lets just say theres a bit of hair around one of mine

ohh moz u got ur nips done havent u oh let me play!!! :wink:

as a midwife i see alsorts of peircings.....and if someone goes for an OP they need covered with tape :lol: What a bloody job that was :lol: me and this woman pissing ourselves laughing while i tried to get a bit of tape on a ring in a very sensitive spot :wink:

Haven't got any....and find them gross...particularly on women.

It's a poor man's way of collecting art, makes people look bloody stupid, potential HIV risk....though it does enable you to spot Pikeys and Chavs quite quickly.

Blimey guess I won't be on your xmas card list what with my tat starting on my right shoulder covering my, left buttock, left thigh to finish at my knee AND 2 suzukis in the garage!

Blimey guess I won't be on your xmas card list what with my tat starting on my right shoulder covering my, left buttock, left thigh to finish at my knee AND 2 suzukis in the garage!

It's OK caz....I wouldn't kick a man when he's down. :lol:

i'd quite like one, dont know if i'd actually do it though, making the choice of what to get would be so hard :?

But when you really think about it, it's NOT that hard :wink: .........

SDM_Tattoo.JPG

Designed this one myself......it's basically my wedding ring :shock: as I DON'T wear jewelry on my hands......(beat the hell outta 'em too much whilst turning spanners :wink: )

I apologize in advance for the poor quality pic :oops: ........took it in a Tequila :drunk state of mind while on holiday in Mazatlan :lol: