Just to introduce myself................

ExPat Matt
This post is 7209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Are you a bike racist?  

1. 1. Are you a bike racist?

• yes!
    • No!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

define "real biker"?

Somebody who's been into bikes since a kid and counted down the days till he got a licence.

Somebody who doesn't care if a bike is fashionable...as long as it's a bike.

Somebody who cherishes our motorcycling history.

Somebody who was very upset when the National Motorcycle Museum burnt down.

Somebody who wants a return to a Brotherhood, not a catwalk fashion show for bored Yuppies as it is now.

Somebody who sees old guys on vintage bikes and gives them respect.

Somebody who'd help out another biker.

Somebody who's paid his dues in blood and sweat on unfashionable machinery.....rather than paying his dues by buying into a lifestyle with his credit card.

People like that do still exist you know. 8)

Somebody who's been into bikes since a kid and counted down the days till he got a licence.

Somebody who doesn't care if a bike is fashionable...as long as it's a bike.

Somebody who cherishes our motorcycling history.

Somebody who was very upset when the National Motorcycle Museum burnt down.

Somebody who wants a return to a Brotherhood, not a catwalk fashion show for bored Yuppies as it is now.

Somebody who sees old guys on vintage bikes and gives them respect.

Somebody who'd help out another biker.

Somebody who's paid his dues in blood and sweat on unfashionable machinery.....rather than paying his dues by buying into a lifestyle with his credit card.

Thats me then 8)

Now I know i'm a REAL real biker i've STILL OWN my XS250! :lol::lol:

Somebody who's been into bikes since a kid and counted down the days till he got a licence. <---yup and now i got it woooooooooooooo i just wanna bigger bike now :D

Somebody who doesn't care if a bike is fashionable...as long as it's a bike. <--heh, my bike using an exhaust from an old dt50 with a sweet wrapper for a tail light and mole grips for throttle, hell ill ride it in any condition :D

Somebody who cherishes our motorcycling history. <--i prefer to look to the future, 500cc 3hp engines dont interest me tbh :/

Somebody who was very upset when the National Motorcycle Museum burnt down. <---ok wtf was that?

Somebody who wants a return to a Brotherhood, not a catwalk fashion show for bored Yuppies as it is now.<--yup i agree on that, hell i ride a 50 that sez it all.

Somebody who sees old guys on vintage bikes and gives them respect. <--i give all bikers respect, except sometimes for the ones stuck up there own arse (old scooter riders who never nod back :| )

Somebody who'd help out another biker. <---always have done always will do

Somebody who's paid his dues in blood and sweat on unfashionable machinery.....rather than paying his dues by buying into a lifestyle with his credit card. <--to young for credit card and i do work ma bollocks off so i can get a bigger bike :D

so really, im half a real biker :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online