So who's gonna chat up Russian Lady first?

Pete
This post is 7231 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

pic_1171_2.jpg

She signed up yesterday and after a bit of research by Baz we've discovered a bit about her.

She's from a Russian bride site, 23 and her name is Yana.

So...who's gonna step up to the plate first?

Gotta be axl surely? :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey hey hey, thats not fair :lol: :oops: :roll: :wink:

Thats Yana!, and very nice she is too, y'know there's something very intelligent looking about her, but dunno what it is, yep she looks a lovely young lady.

What bike does she ride, do you know?, I had a keek inside her web site in her profile, really quite good, all kind's of women seeking partners.

Whay is there no women like that where I am, it's just not fair :cry:

pic_1171_2.jpg

She signed up yesterday and after a bit of research by Baz we've discovered a bit about her.

She's from a Russian bride site, 23 and her name is Yana.

So...who's gonna step up to the plate first?

Gotta be axl surely?  :lol:

sorry i cant im devoted to yammiegirl :wink:

i wanna see Yana and Yammie in promiscuous positions :lol: now that would be cool :wink:

Owh now thats something ive never tried!! :lol:  Cant say i dont like it if ive never tried it!!

:lol:  8)

do you lot know im not in to lesbians its ok to look at pics and and fantasise but in reality and im not afraid to admit it i wouldnt know what to do with my self and pete no commets from you thank you sir

and yammie baby do you fancy some oral sex :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online