New Vendor

adchrome
This post is 5399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All...I am Gary Downs from AD Chrome, I just paid the Membership and want to know if Vendors are able to Advertise in a Vendor Area....

We are a Family Owned shop in Lake Elsinore,Ca and offer Great Prices on Custom Chrome Star Products, right now we offer Vstar 650 - 1100 Parts and will Add more bikes to our Lineup in the Future

We offer Custom engraving on all our Parts also, don't know of anyone else that offers this service..Also we Ship Worldwide

Hope you Allow Vendors on this Site...If not My Apologies

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Gary - welcome to the forum.

We do allow vendors on our little community, but send a message to alexasigno (our mighty oracle) and talk to him about advertising your business here.

Please can i also ask you to reduce the size of your signature. The maximum height permitted is 80 pixels - they take over the forum otherwise! There is a sticky HERE about it from alex.

Enjoy your stay and once again welcome ;)

Hi Gary - welcome to the forum.

We do allow vendors on our little community, but send a message to alexasigno (our mighty oracle) and talk to him about advertising your business here.

Please can i also ask you to reduce the size of your signature. The maximum height permitted is 80 pixels - they take over the forum otherwise! There is a sticky HERE about it from alex.

Enjoy your stay and once again welcome ;)

OK...Thanks

I reduced the size