I am a newbie, any Radian owners?

dynoblueradian
This post is 5209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, this is my first post to this group. My name is Mike and I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I ride a 1986 Radian YX 600 that I restored this past winter.Here is a pic of my bike. I will post some pis before and during restoration if anyone is interested. Thanks! IMG_1364_2.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all, this is my first post to this group. My name is Mike and I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I ride a 1986 Radian YX 600 that I restored this past winter.Here is a pic of my bike. I will post some pis before and during restoration if anyone is interested. Thanks! IMG_1364_2.jpg

Wow nice job on the Radian....Sweet

• 3 weeks later...

I also im a new owner of a Radian. Your bike is awsome. My question to you is where did you fine all the parts that you needed? Ive been looking for lt and rt side covers that arnt to expensive, also looking for speedometer.

Thats a classy little chasis Dynob !, and nice paint too :)

I'm with ya there dynoblueradian. I'm a newbie here to ( also my first post!! )

I just bought my first street bike - '89 Yamaha Radian 600 - ( seen below )

dynoblueradian - Very nice job on that bike, awesome color choice. That blue looks great on your bike.

DSCN0042.jpg

• 1 month later...

THAT RIDE IS SWEET!

CHEERS FROM OTTAWA

• 4 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online