JimR is a legend !

mark2010
This post is 5404 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just had to tell you what a great guy he is.

After posting my problems on here I've had quite a few responses and good advice from other members and they have been very helpful and i totally have appreciated it.

But JimR has gone that extra mile .....or should i say 160 miles.

He came to me today and started stripping down my bike pinpointed the problems and got straight to work putting them right for me he certainly knows his stuff!

It shows what a true gent we have on this forum and he is a credit to the Yamaha owners club.

Thanks again Jim

Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice one Jim...(a legend in his own lunchtime) :)

Hi Paul,

no I was back for lunch ... breakfast is more like the time of day !!

Regards Jim

I'll 2nd that, had lots of very sound advice from this guy, straight to the point, an asset to this forum and any others he's involved with, our very own 'tech-guy',glad to count him as a friend, :)

your gonna need a bigger lid sonny Jim, lol. :D

I'll 2nd that, had lots of very sound advice from this guy, straight to the point, an asset to this forum and any others he's involved with, our very own 'tech-guy',glad to count him as a friend, :)

your gonna need a bigger lid sonny Jim, lol. :D

Hi Jim,

does that mean I'll fit a 57cm helmet (I am a small guy) ? but hey I do count on you all as friends & will try and help you out !

Regards Jim

I just had to tell you what a great guy he is.

After posting my problems on here I've had quite a few responses and good advice from other members and they have been very helpful and i totally have appreciated it.

But JimR has gone that extra mile .....or should i say 160 miles.

He came to me today and started stripping down my bike pinpointed the problems and got straight to work putting them right for me he certainly knows his stuff!

It shows what a true gent we have on this forum and he is a credit to the Yamaha owners club.

Thanks again Jim

Mark

Hi Mark,

thank you for your comments ... I have talked to Noddy and there should be no problem sorting those problems out at a later date ... (the tyres)

Regards Jim

yup have to say hes a sound guy hopfully meet him soon at stratford

Hi Dan,

you name the bike park (sounds seedy) & we will have a meet up in Stratford sorry I missed you last week (as you were on stage :lol: ) joking

Regards Jim

You, sir - are what being a biker is all about.

Much respect to you Jim ;)

Hi Goff

thank you for your comment as I have said before all you need to do is ask

Regards Jim

Hi Goff

thank you for your comment as I have said before all you need to do is ask

Regards Jim

swit swoo :rolleyes:

a wolf whistle ? !in 'wooster ces cestershire (hope I've got that right) that might come under the local coloquai as a wolf-whistle? , sorry am in 'play-ground mode', :mellow:

I think you fancy her/or vice-versa ? :unsure:

a wolf whistle ? !in 'wooster ces cestershire (hope I've got that right) that might come under the local coloquai as a wolf-whistle? , sorry am in 'play-ground mode', :mellow:

I think you fancy her/or vice-versa ? :unsure:

Hi Jim,

I would guess you are wrong (Mark will back me up . I hope) I look very old !!! & no one bar Helen would be interested (the wife) but thanks for the upper !!!!

Regards Jim

Although I'm no longer a Yamaha owner, I still hang around here and read some of the posts because the people on here are fab. JimR especially took the time out to offer a lot of help and it doesn't surprise me to read this thread. Goff summed it up pretty well I think ;)

Although I'm no longer a Yamaha owner, I still hang around here and read some of the posts because the people on here are fab. JimR especially took the time out to offer a lot of help and it doesn't surprise me to read this thread. Goff summed it up pretty well I think ;)

Thank you Ulster

I just did what I was asked to do just read the rest of the previous

Regards Jim