JimR is a legend !

mark2010
This post is 5405 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Dan,

you name the bike park (sounds seedy) & we will have a meet up in Stratford sorry I missed you last week (as you were on stage :lol: ) joking

Regards Jim

yup will have to arange somthing buy may no be this side of my holiday as im saving so bikes only been used when it has to be to save on fuel. need the money to help pay for the quad bike on holiday :)

but after that we should arange somthing will drag my dad along as well lol

and for the 3rd time i think, i wasent in a thong on a barge :angry::lol: im sure it was you and ure just saying its me to cover it up :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I do count on you all as friends & will try and help you out !

dont s'pose you'd be willing to trek down to humble berkshire and help me strip down a set of jawa forks?, even better find a place that will re-chrome them?. :lol:

gotta get the ol' hog ready for next years staff show :P

yup will have to arange somthing buy may no be this side of my holiday as im saving so bikes only been used when it has to be to save on fuel. need the money to help pay for the quad bike on holiday :)

but after that we should arange somthing will drag my dad along as well lol

and for the 3rd time i think, i wasent in a thong on a barge :angry::lol: im sure it was you and ure just saying its me to cover it up :P

Hi Dan,

I'm just winding you up :lol: but yeah a Stratford sunday sounds cool .. let me know when you get back from abroad

Regards Jim

dont s'pose you'd be willing to trek down to humble berkshire and help me strip down a set of jawa forks?, even better find a place that will re-chrome them?. :lol:

gotta get the ol' hog ready for next years staff show :P

Hi WF

a run to Newbury to strip out the forks is not a problem .... rechroming them is up to you ! :mellow:

Regards Jim

therein lies the problem, i can't find anywhere local that will rechrome them!, nearest place ive found is Philpots in Luton, quoted £145 for the pair which is a bit more than others and too far to go :(

... this may be a bit off-topic, but would i be able to fit a set of 36mm stanchions of the same length from a different bike?...

therein lies the problem, i can't find anywhere local that will rechrome them!, nearest place ive found is Philpots in Luton, quoted £145 for the pair which is a bit more than others and too far to go :(

... this may be a bit off-topic, but would i be able to fit a set of 36mm stanchions of the same length from a different bike?...

Hi WF,

I could get them done here but you may need to leave them with me for a while ... depends on the time scale you are looking at !

Regards Jim

well im in no rush to get them done, im trying to find a job so i can get enough money to get them done, will take me a while to get it done as my income is about a fiver a week :\

selling all my wordly possessions, my guitars *sob* my pushbike, anything i can pawn of for a few extra quid

will be worth it when i finally get it done though, ive taken it around the block a few times and absolutely love it, much smoother than my DT :P

Hi Mark,

thank you for your comments ... I have talked to Noddy and there should be no problem sorting those problems out at a later date ... (the tyres)

Regards Jim

Hi Jim

Your very welcome for the comments ......you deserve it all !!

I will send you a message regarding the tyre sizes i forgot to do it :(

Regards

Mark

Ps i still cant find where that leak is coming from hahahahah

Hi Jim,

I would guess you are wrong (Mark will back me up . I hope) I look very old !!! & no one bar Helen would be interested (the wife) but thanks for the upper !!!!

Regards Jim

YEAH i will back him up on that he does look old hahaha but hes a top guy !!!!

Regards

Mark

Hi Jim

Your very welcome for the comments ......you deserve it all !!

I will send you a message regarding the tyre sizes i forgot to do it :(

Regards

Mark

Ps i still cant find where that leak is coming from hahahahah

Hi Mark,

not a prob .... just let me know what you need !!!

Regards Jim

YEAH i will back him up on that he does look old hahaha but hes a top guy !!!!

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

I guess Grandad status !!!

Regards Jim

Jim is a legend - hes the only reason im still grappling with rebuilding my FZ600; which is nearly finished after 6 months of scraped knuckles and melted credit cards!

Cheers matey!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online