neversaydie
This post is 5408 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

Another newbie to your club. Bought my first bike at 57 years old, and love it, Dragstar 125. Great fun. A few issues with balance at slow speed and finding neutral but I'm getting better. I didn't realise the roads were in such poor condition until I took up two wheels. Clearly, I need to get to grips with some of the terminology (cans/slash cut etc?).

Never say die

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yes the roads are bad cars buses trucks vans pull out in front off you, But its the only way tp travel and you never alone on a bike or and :welcome:

welcome :)

yup the roads are rubish in the towns and motorways find ure self some good twisties with good tarmack and bikes are golden :)

have fun and cans are exhausts and slash cut is a style of low rider/cruiser and choper exhaust tips

Hi All,

Another newbie to your club. Bought my first bike at 57 years old, and love it, Dragstar 125. Great fun. A few issues with balance at slow speed and finding neutral but I'm getting better. I didn't realise the roads were in such poor condition until I took up two wheels. Clearly, I need to get to grips with some of the terminology (cans/slash cut etc?).

Never say die

Me too! Just sold my 2006 750 Honda Shadow after riding it for 3 weeks and bought myself a new 2008 1300 V-star, awesome bike; I'm just breaking it in. Can't wait to let her rip! Great riding on Vancouver Island, B.C.

Good Riding, Rose

hello and welcome! and nice bike! i used to have one (a 04 plate black one)..... then the engine blew on me :blink:

just do me a favour.....check and change your oil on a regular basis and never, NEVER take it to cmc to get repairs! but apart from that hope you have fun if you ever need help just give me a bell.

cheers . Paul .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online