early Foamy footage

little dave
This post is 5406 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

that's spot on, Jawacide the art of smashing everything in its path (including buildings)

I'll keep my bike parked well away from foamy's at stafford next year :lol:

as for you OG, i will break that zimmer frame of yours in half and shove it where the sun dont shine :angry:

theres nothing wrong with a southern accent, you northerners are so lazy you leave half the letters out when you speak!

"i'd like t' see t' lion t' witch un' t' wardrobe!"

for anyone still interested in this video it is a Jawa 638/639, not a 640 like mine because it has a single round headlamp, no front fairing, drum brakes, a flat tank, less shaped fairings and straight chrome pipes (mines has spannies ;))

i've been doing my research on these slovak beasties :P, funniest bit was seeing his mate get thrown off the back and end up on his ass XD

for anyone still interested in this video it is a Jawa 638/639, not a 640 like mine because it has a single round headlamp, no front fairing, drum brakes, a flat tank, less shaped fairings and straight chrome pipes (mines has spannies ;))

i've been doing my research on these slovak beasties :P, funniest bit was seeing his mate get thrown off the back and end up on his ass XD

practice makes perfect, foamy.

Jawa_Trainer2.jpg

but since you are going on the genealogy of a jawa, lets explore the darwinism of the jawa....

eventually, they all look like this:

p54a2.jpg

;):);):)

:o

you cruel bastard...

But Foamy think about the endangered Octopussies that are culled to make the tyres ? :mellow:

But Foamy think about the endangered Octopussies that are culled to make the tyres ? :mellow:

anything with 8 vag's should be killed on sight.

every 28 days X 8 vag = :icon_twisted::wacko::angry::(:huh::mellow:<_<:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online