what is the carburetor intake valve

mark2010
This post is 5416 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Jim

If im sat on it its to my left....just behind the foot rest its coming from a hole in the bottom of the frame and above that there is a pipe running into it from the expansion tank

It takes about 5-10 mins for the temp gauge to get half way

No there is no white steaks on the cylinder

i have to top up the rad bout once a week but only have to put in about a cup full

I will try to list all i can but im not sure what will help you or not

Cheers Mark

Hi Mark,

soory just looked Swindon is not to far from where I am (about an hour) I will have a wander down next weekend and have a look as this weekend her indoors wants a run to Stratford .. if this ok let me know !!

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Mark,

soory just looked Swindon is not to far from where I am (about an hour) I will have a wander down next weekend and have a look as this weekend her indoors wants a run to Stratford .. if this ok let me know !!

Regards Jim

Hi Jim

Thant would be so good of you............... thank you

Unfortunatly i work on a saturday as i work in retail so no way of getting off for the day however if you meant Saturday you could always come to where i work (Marlborough)

I actually live in Devizes i just put swindon as its the closest big town i wasnt sure if people would have heard of Devizes

Thanks again

Mark

Hi Jim

Thant would be so good of you............... thank you

Unfortunatly i work on a saturday as i work in retail so no way of getting off for the day however if you meant Saturday you could always come to where i work (Marlborough)

I actually live in Devizes i just put swindon as its the closest big town i wasnt sure if people would have heard of Devizes

Thanks again

Mark

Hi Mark,

I also work Saturdays .. so no probs Sunday is the only free time ... Devizes just reminds me of a town that I quaffed losts of local ale .. and I'm sure that is not much further than good old Swindon !!!

Regards Jim

Hi Mark,

I also work Saturdays .. so no probs Sunday is the only free time ... Devizes just reminds me of a town that I quaffed losts of local ale .. and I'm sure that is not much further than good old Swindon !!!

Regards Jim

Hi Jim

Thats brilliant and so good of you to offer

I will send you a private message with my address and contact details

I think its about 25 miles from good old swidon lol

And yes its where they produce some good local ale !!!!!

Thanks again and looking forward to meeting you and your help

Mark

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online