Bloody weather

mits007
This post is 5431 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Your not the only one fed up with the changable weather :angry: all day long the sun shines and then 5 O'clock comes round and Wooooooo Bloody Hooooo it's raining :angry:

I want to ride my motorbike............I want to ride my bike..............I want to ride my bloody motorbike.............I want to ride it where I like.............but I can't because it's bloody raining <_<

i can still ride mine wherever i like 'cus i got waterproofs and knobbly tyres :lol:

is no fun in the pissing rain though. nothing like having a warm sunny day when you meet up with some mates and heat up the planet a little...

i agree over here in belfast theres been only 2 dry days in the last fortnight, horrible went to work today and it started raining!!!!!!!!

hatefull :angry:

you live in briton you must expect things to go bad lol, spesh the weather,

i ride 5 days a week to collage and back and i get wet most days but when its dry makes it alot better coz i can do things with the bike better

mehh rain dont stop nothing apart from geting ure knee down but that dont hapen much any way lol and its a free wash :P

apart from when trying to get the leathers off ure legs when they are wet lol

I don't understand.

I've been riding my bike every day for the last god knows how long.

:yeahthat:

:D lovely here :lol:

Bitch lol pissing it down hear :@

locked that back up thismorning ended up fish tailing all over the place

what, dont like the MT-03 so decided to throw it down the road? :lol:.

haha no some twat stoped in the road with no lights and car in front slamed brakes on then i did and the back just let go but let off the back and aplied the front more and came to a controled stop :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online