GUESTS CHECK THIS OUT

Ogri
This post is 5457 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guests, At time of writing there are 49 of you mooching around on this site. Is this some kind of voyourism thing that you are doing? or are you interested in joining our happy little group? It's not like the Masons, there's no rolling up of trouser legs ( although you might come across a few pic's of one of our ladies showing her tat's off.) and as long as you don't want to buy or sell something it's absolutly free to join. And we accept girlies too! Infact the more the merrier.

So don't be creepin around out there come and join in ( even if it's only to tell me to mind my own f@"in' business ) there's some good people here and they'll even offer advise on problems ( bike related not matromonial ). They might even help you to keep that Harley on the road! if you ask them nice.

We're all on two wheels after all is said and done Sign up and lets have a look at you.

OGRi

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i would think that most of them are bots, or members who haven't signed in to post yet...

still, nice to know your promoting the club... maybe try doing it on another site aswell? :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online