Gurkha's

Blades_2
This post is 5460 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Rite am here on my soap box again about the prime minister, he says he wont let these people who fought for our country (which lets face it wants a HUGE THANKYOU, and a pat on the back) he doenst want to give them a permit to come and live in the U.K

WHY MR.BROWN.

In all fairness they have as much right as you or i to live in this country for what they did and whats better is they have 10 times the right of the Scum we have in our country.

They helped us in the wars 1 and 2, and helped us keep rights for people.

LET THEM IN, and stop being tight, whats more is why can you do this and not do it to the illegal immagrents and stop them coming in??

your letting the wrong people in and keeping the right ones out

:D vote yes for the Gurkha

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Rite am here on my soap box again about the prime minister, he says he wont let these people who fought for our country (who lets face it 'deserve' a HUGE THANKYOU, and a pat on the back) he doenst want to give them a permit to come and live in the U.K

:D vote yes for the Gurkha

:huh: eastern europeans & illegals that take the piss out of this country or Gurkha's that fought for this country?? :huh:

Not a hard choice really. :D

id welcome them here, there tough sob's and a top pick in a bar fight.

I agree.

We have the wrong sort of people in this country;

Why not replace the lazy layabouts that would rather take handouts than get a job , with those who are willing to work.

Re post on the Eastern Europeans - I'm sorry but I know of a farmer who has tried to recriut locals to work the land, now he has a pile of Polish guys earning the same money, but work harder and take less tea/fag/can't-be-arsed breaks. In my experience, the Polish guys put in a good days work for a fair days pay.

It's an arse-about-tit country we live in....

My dad's last tour of duty before he retored from the army was with 3 Royal Gurkha Rifles (no0w disbanded i beleive) in Brunei.

They dont have the same rights as a British soldier, and are only allowed home once every blue moon.

These brave men should be allowed to stay in this country - and it pisses me off that so many illegal immigrants are allowed to stay without so much as a bat of an eyelid, yet the Gurkhas arent allowed?

Gordon Brown is a fuckwit of the highest order - HE SHOULD BE TELLING THEM THEY CAN STAY - after all he's supposed to be the fuckin Prime Minister, not some retarded puppet who has his strings pulled.......but then again.....

"""These brave men should be allowed to stay in this country - and it pisses me off that so many illegal immigrants are allowed to stay without so much as a bat of an eyelid, yet the Gurkhas arent allowed? """

Yep, got to agree, let them in,,,, then send a troop of them off to the Euro Ports to help befend our Borders,, that should help keep some of the illegals out :thumb:

Let all Ghurkas in, show the directly to the bar and furnish them with pints.

Meanwhile, deploy the rest of the army and boot out all the lazy fuckers who are scabbing off our taxes - 'NATIVES' AND IMMIGRANTS ALIKE.

No-one rides for free.

=] am really really glad you all share the same opinion as me, I cant for the life of me work out if gorden halfwit brains brown has his prioritys wrong or is just simple.

THESE PEOPLE FIGHT FOR US, AND WE WONT LET THEM IN, BUT HARRY SIT AROUND YEAH WE WILL PAY HIM £70 OF TAX PAYERS MONEY TO CARRY ON SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING

No brainer

Apparently they will "review" the case for the Gurkha's

Just let them in

these people do alot for us and have done

i totally agree!

let the gurkhas live here they have earned it and they see it as a great honour to serve in the british army......seems a little hypocritical that the illustrious fuckwit incharge of this country is saying you can fight and put your lives at risk for us but get stuffed we dont want you living here!.........WANKER!!

THE GURKHAS HAVE MY VOTE.

well done for raising this one.

cheers all

Marcus

Apparently they will "review" the case for the Gurkha's

Just let them in

these people do alot for us and have done

I just thought that it needed putting up because yet again the GOV have just done something totally inappropriate,

SOMEONE SHOULD BE KEEPING COUNT, THE VOTER IS,

Should be proud of these people and them wanting to serve for us.

My dad's last tour of duty before he retored from the army was with 3 Royal Gurkha Rifles (no0w disbanded i beleive) in Brunei.

They dont have the same rights as a British soldier, and are only allowed home once every blue moon.

These brave men should be allowed to stay in this country - and it pisses me off that so many illegal immigrants are allowed to stay without so much as a bat of an eyelid, yet the Gurkhas arent allowed?

Gordon Brown is a fuckwit of the highest order - HE SHOULD BE TELLING THEM THEY CAN STAY - after all he's supposed to be the fuckin Prime Minister, not some retarded puppet who has his strings pulled.......but then again.....

the 3rd battalion gurkha rifles were amalgamated into the 1st battalion of gurkha rifles in1995/6 and brunie and hong kong bases were closed and they came to queen elizabeth barracks,fleet in hampshire which is there present home when they are not supporting our troops as part of 52 infantry brigade fighting in helmand province in afganistan .

i had the pleasure to serve with them three times during my time in the army and have fought and protested for there pension rights for the last two years, a few months back it looked as if we had won and things would get better but the goverment have done the usual u turn on there promises,these soldiers have won the most victoria crosses and many other medals for this there adoptive country not all of them wish to remain here after they come out of the army but after risking there lives for us to be treated like this is a disgrace.

we hear quite often about our own servicemen and women getting killed but there is never a mention in the press of the losses suffered by the gurkhas, it makes me ashamed to be british and after 22yrs service makes me wonder what it was all for did i waste my time fighting for a dream that does not exist freedom of speech, a home fit for heroes what a joke.

the 3rd battalion gurkha rifles were amalgamated into the 1st battalion of gurkha rifles in1995/6 and brunie and hong kong bases were closed and they came to queen elizabeth barracks,fleet in hampshire which is there present home when they are not supporting our troops as part of 52 infantry brigade fighting in helmand province in afganistan .

i had the pleasure to serve with them three times during my time in the army and have fought and protested for there pension rights for the last two years, a few months back it looked as if we had won and things would get better but the goverment have done the usual u turn on there promises,these soldiers have won the most victoria crosses and many other medals for this there adoptive country not all of them wish to remain here after they come out of the army but after risking there lives for us to be treated like this is a disgrace.

we hear quite often about our own servicemen and women getting killed but there is never a mention in the press of the losses suffered by the gurkhas, it makes me ashamed to be british and after 22yrs service makes me wonder what it was all for did i waste my time fighting for a dream that does not exist freedom of speech, a home fit for heroes what a joke.

This is what really really upsets me

Thankyou mate for doing your service its people like you who we should praise as i feel you do not get enough, modisty is one of those things and the services are gr8 for it, but we do not thank them enough. So THANKYOU =]

I went to The U.S.A about 4 years back and into sea world where they asked everyone in the crowd to stand up who had served in the forces for both the U.S and the U.K, and they were cheered, and applorded, and i thought thats was a fitting tribute to them,

Unfortunatly this govenment does shit all for anyone and less for the Forces, and the Gurkha's, in my book anyone who fights for the country deserves a medal and the rights to live in our country, there not asking for much in honisty, i want to go into service my self, because i want to fight for freedom, but maybe we should start that fight at home with this GOV.

Again THANKYOU :)

I perchanced upon a loose translation of what the delectable Joanna Lumley gave as the Ghurka battle cry,

Ayulgoec-quiy !

it translates into Queens English as H-U-W-A-K-K !

see short information film below;

I think if Joanna Lumley was prime minister that would be absolutely fabulous,

What do you think ?

answers on a postcard please to

Mick Robertson

MAGPIE,

London tv

Teddington lock

Middlesex :D

To be honist, BASIL BRUSH (no offence because i think he is funny) would be a better prime minister than gorden brown, mite have better policys,

And he would let these people in, they only want to come and retire in the U.K

LET THEM IN :mellow: