bike stealing scumbag vigilante group sign up!!!

bulldog25
This post is 5462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im in i want mine for a while and i dont want some chavy twat ruining it and then killling himslef on it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No offense.... well, no more than my usual posts.... but there are some fecking clueless children on this thread!!!

Forget that... That's fer Jessies!!!

Ever heard of the Glasgow Smile?

Google it and then ask Tommy Flanagan (one of my favourite actors) how he feels about it.

An old cliche that's really not worth bothering with.

No True fighter would bother with it....

Speaking as a True fighter, I'd like to quote my teacher - "Simplicity is Efficiency's best friend".

To that end, forget all this vengeful nonsense chaps - Just take five seconds out to shoot the fucker dead...... and then get on with your lives. Go for a ride, get laid, read a book.

Oh, and leave the body where it falls so future thieves know what will happen if they try anything.

Simples!!

meerkat1.jpg

Last time i looked, nd trust me its a few times i have 9 belts, including black, 6 medals for fighting including 2 gold and 3 silver, so how im not a true fighter i will never know, but anyways the shoot the F***er dead policy works with me.

:lol:

Last time i looked, nd trust me its a few times i have 9 belts, including black, 6 medals for fighting including 2 gold and 3 silver, so how im not a true fighter i will never know, but anyways the shoot the F***er dead policy works with me.

:lol:

My first question is how many fights have you won where there were no rules or points?

Not 'true', but 'True', meaning the safest defence.

It's a reference to George Silver's style of fighting, which he wrote about in 1598.

At the time, the Italian style of fighting was the 'big thing'. It was full of so many complex steps and manoeuvres that it would take a lifetime to learn and to miss one would put a man in danger of death.

By comparison "Silver's" style, which is pretty much what most of the English used anyway, was very simple - Hack his arm off so he can't hold a sword, hack his head off so he can't fight.

Same thing here - Loads of complexity when a simple move is far safer.

Do you teach someone the Ultimate Touch Of Extreme Death before you teach them the first few basic stances?

Like the Samurai Sword being the 'ultimate weapon', this 'nose through the brain' thing is one of those Urban Myths that gets bandied about the internet by so many armchair warriors. To do it, you need to get in very close to your opponent and be extremely precise with your manoeuvre. Suggesting that random people, most of whom are untrained and will have been woken up by their bike alarm going off, try it against potentially armed thieves is tantamount to asking them to step in front of a bus.

Better to play it Silver's way - Attack from a safe distance and make every move a killing one.

Since said people are unlikely to know how to wield a bit of wood or pipe effectively, shooting is easier.

This is not a 'Look How Hard I Am' thread - I'd win that anyway, because I've just been looking at Goff's photos ;)

This is about dealing with bike thieves and our opinions on the subject. Mine is a simple, effective deterrant.

well in fairness, i wouldnt have chosen that because i would have gone up behind nd got the person in a strangle hold, nd then put him on the floor if he was armed or not, nd the teaching thing, well i am tought by prob the best kick boxer in the world kerry louise norberry, and because we are kick boxers its tought to disarm and disable so knife or no knife i could put most on the floor, but like i said i agree, with the shoot um thing coz they deserve everything they get, but can wee jus goo back to the lets have the skum off the streets n make them pay for there crimes?

:offtopic::rolleyes:

well in fairness, i wouldnt have chosen that because i would have gone up behind nd got the person in a strangle hold,

And it stops there - They usually have two or three as lifting a bike is the easiest method.

So what if they see you?

Can you defend against three gun-toting scrotes?

well i am tought by prob the best kick boxer in the world kerry louise norberry

How nice for her.

As my South African friend would say - "How does she stop a bullet?".

so knife or no knife i could put most on the floor,

I once asked a copper why he wore a stab-vest, not a bullet proof one.

He said, "Because knives never miss".

Whereabouts are you? I'd genuinely be interested in how Kickboxing tackles knives.

I have one of those 10" training types with the ink that leaves a big red mark if it catches you.

but like i said i agree, with the shoot um thing coz they deserve everything they get,

They need a deterrant.

The law won't let us do much to protect ourselves, so that is what needs changing.

Dead bodies littering the area surrounding a pristine bike works, as aforesaid South African friend has already proven.

Basically, the law here is not in your favour and the Police cannot enforce what they should due to possible lawsuits.

The law must be changed and sitting around whining about it won't make that happen.

I find a good deterent is when i hang my washing on the line,the sight of my unflattering work knickers is quite a good weapon should anyone dare to come near my bike.Put the fear of god into the most determined would be bike thief :D

I find a good deterent is when i hang my washing on the line,the sight of my unflattering work knickers is quite a good weapon should anyone dare to come near my bike.Put the fear of god into the most determined would be bike thief :D

haha!!!! :D

count me in..

Real Big Sharp Chain Saw Pleae.... Pref with instructions, but if not ill learn on there stealing legs...

0570675300.jpg

see what you mean! no way i will nick your bike

Speaking as a True fighter, I'd like to quote my teacher - "Simplicity is Efficiency's best friend".

Very true, my Tae Kwon Do instructor once told a very immature me something along the lines of "I can teach you all the fancy kicks and techniques in the world, but in a real situation bite,scratch,grab his "goolies" 'cos there aint no points for style. It's life or death." Despite how awsome my kukri is, its a tool. Killing someone is best done beyond arms reach :lol:

run an underground wire to the place where you park. attach the wire to a metal plate and make sure the kickstand touches the plate.

apply electrical current. over on your side of the pond i understand 220 is the norm. quite a poke as i have felt it once.

one could use an electric fence unit it they didnt want to peel a crispy criminal off they bars.

every morning before you leave, just turn off the switch.

crouching foamy hidden shotgun, house of flying faeces

Verse-wise, that scans suspiciously well..... <_<

Did you spend a lot of time thinking that up, or are you naturally poetic?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online