scaryy as.....

niiick
This post is 5469 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yes, thats near enough to what it says in the post. But then i read it again, i reckon this guy has an auto 50cc bike, supposedly tuned with a brand spanking new power band fitted, and was donig nearer 15 mph into a moderate bend and didnt crash, rather than the stated speed and derring do. He sounds young, wanting to impress and hasn't got a clue how to.

We get guys wanting to join the Bike Club with this attitude sometimes, they almost need to be taught how to operate in society, some are worth the effort, some arent. But the ones who obvioulsy benefit from being with us are worth the effort for everyone.

Maybe this guy was worth some guidance from us, maybe he wasnt, we will never get the chance to find out.

In hindsight (which is handy) maybe a moderator should have had a chat and "advised" a withdrawl of the post and had a bit of a chat with the guy and explained that putting stuff like that up was bound to wind people up, and maybe suggested a better and more honest post. But thats with hindsight so it doesnt count.

All due respect to the Mods on here, never had a problem, not saying that they are at fault or owt, oh bugger, i wish i hadn't started this, well, its been nice,

watch it me and oldgit will be sitting with our fingers on that warn button :lol: :lol: :lol::D :D :D :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thats it, i give up. You and your magic fingers win! Sorry niiic, i did my best. :rolleyes:

its okay mate, i was being honest, i aint got a 50 i got a 125 ;) lol i know but i didnt lie in the post i was being honest, and like u said u have done worse, and so have i, i drove around without a licence for a month for god sakes. but tbh there are some w*nkers in here, but my friend, you are not one, and thanks for calling me a chav guys, i think i am the least chavvyest person in the world, an avid hendrix fan i think you would find, i play the blues on the guitar not mix shit on the decks. look i came here looking for help. my insurance covers pilions, even tho she didnt have a helmet i thought i had enough expierience to take her a quater mile up the road. all i wanted to know was how would my brake pads could have fallen out. and thanks for taking the p*ss of my english, i have an english GCSE (a* to be honest) but i just use short text when i am on the computer as it is a lot easier than typing an essay like i am now. and reading some of the replies some of you are the same. To be honest i was having a good time here untill you all started to shout at me for doing something which isnt actually that bad i dont think. any of you ever driven without a seat belt? same thing guys, one click every trip. i know i was wrong doing it but i myself have dont a lot worse. for example i have rode the bike in the wet without a brake now for a while. For christ sakes, i thought this was a happy forum.

Don't care how long you've been riding or how good you are....

Friend of mine was an advanced instructor and one of the best in the industry. I daresay there was nothing he couldn't do on a bike.

Truck came round the bend, misjudged and went wide, crossing into mate's side of the road.

Took out my mate and the advanced student immediately behind.

The second student (also advanced) said they were riding at about 25-30mph in a 30, clear weather, great visibility.

Priiiiiiiick's helmetless bint woul be dead for sure, as would Priiiiiiiick.

It's such a shame Fate is indiscriminate.....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online