update to my nightmare

brandaha
This post is 5447 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys its brandon again,

I am just wanting to stop in and update where im at. I haven't made a whole lot of progress. but what i have found is

the wiring is all chopped up on my bike and it pisses me off to no end when fools get a bike and just destroy it when they are doing so called fixing it. I mean im not really a mechanic or anything but so much of machanictry is to do with common sense and taking your time and diagraming I can't understand as to why it would be so hard to no destroy a bike when you need some fixing done. oh well anyways the bike still wont spark I am getting the engine to crack over and the gears work so idk I know the cdi and the starter motor and the throttle control are all good its most of the wiring and possible the coils that will cause the bike to not run. for instense the freaking tail light stays on 24-7 when the bike is running it really won't go off so if it were running and i were to ride it at this point people would think that i was an idiot that was riding my breaks. oh well anyways someone please help the summers almost here and i didnt buy a bike to just let it sit in my garage for ever I really wanna be on the road going places.

thanks for listening to my rambles

Brandaha

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online