Hello, Good Evening & Welcome

shando
This post is 7241 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a quick post to say hi to everyone and introduce myself as I don't think I bothered when I registered! I am $hando a 33 year old jock shanghaid from the motherland (Jockistan) to live amongst the southern shandy drinking, dungaree wearing sasenachs (not really true as just about everyone in London is from elsewhere :? ). Just recently got back into bikes after a long absence (last bike was when I was a spotty youth of 18). Anyway, came to the conclusion that my life would not be complete without a bike so decided to go for me test and get legal and my missus got me a 04 R6, as a result I must "put out" on demand :shock: So I guess it's true that there's no such thing as a free lunch!!! Anyway, that's me, great to be here.

Slanje

$hando

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

:hi aboard mate 8) So hows you riding coming along 8)

Hi mate, Welcome to the forum. 8)

I'm not from London, I'm a Geordie who's living in Manchester now. :lol:

Just have to say, I wish my Mrs would buy me an 04 R6! :cry:

Nice 1, thanks gents. I feel my confidence increasing each day. Should be back to the way I once was by the time it's been run in (except with more sense, hopefully). Still, I now realise I should have gotten back into bikes a long time ago. Even nipping out to the shops for a pint of milk is a buzz, can't think why I left it so long!!!

$hando

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online