Fair price of TZR50

BakerNinety3
This post is 5450 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey,

Finally got all the problems ironed out and have just lost all faith in this bike. What would you say is a fair price for it?

Yamaha TZR50, 53 plate in blue.

Fitted with a Polini 80cc Big Bore kit with Race Reeds to match, a full Arrow Race exhaust, After market air filter, Meta alarm system and immobiliser, Data tag(Between the alarm and the datatag it saved me £80-90 on insurance),tyres have plenty of tread in them. Had a top end rebuild 80 miles ago including replacement of the piston and top end gasket(I have the reciepts with a date to prove work). I changed the oil 2 days ago to fresh 2 stroke fully synthetic, Just cleaned the carb and fitted a fresh fuel filter earlier on today. Carbon effect arrow shape rear indicators with clear bulbs. It has a few scuffs on either side and the speedometer seems to have stopped working 2 miles ago(As far as I can tell it's a cable). They are the only bad points.

I've said £950 ONO, as there a TZR50's without the mods and in much worse shape selling for around £700-800.

Cheers for any responses :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would say £950 is a pretty fair price but don't put your hopes on it selling for that. I'd be prepared to take £850 for it.

I would say £950 is a pretty fair price but don't put your hopes on it selling for that. I'd be prepared to take £850 for it.

Ok then, thanks, it's on a couple websites and will be going on eBay tomorrow afternoon too, i'll post up if it sells and for how much :)

If it was a 250, I'd be biting your hand off bud :D

Especially it it was the SP <drool>