Hello

chrisgR6
This post is 5479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, just a quick hello, Im chris from aberdeen scotland. Got a 2008 graphite R6. Just started modifying it, so far i've got a Akrapovic carbon fibre exhaust, Akrapovic carbon fibre rear hugger, front hugger, chain cover , heels plates, tank cover and the bits that go each side of the tank (forgot what there called), asv black brake and clutch levers and a tail tidy. Will get some pictures posted up asap.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

jesus, someones been busy!

just out of intrest what have you done with indercators when you put tail tidy on?

cos i just got a plate hanger (no indercators on plate hanger) and got 5 LEDs each side of rear light as indercators and they really tidy up the back end.

ne way welcome

I just put the standard ones back onto the tail tidy, want to do the same as what you have but been told that it's quite hard to see the indicators when you brake? any truth in that? and not sure how "legal" they are

you can see them fine with brake on, you just have to find the right ones.

i showed them to my usual mot tester, and he said as long as you can clearly see them there should be no porblems