Ladies Leathers

bananaR6
This post is 5454 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there, now can anyone reccommend nice fitting girlie leathers???? Im sick of buying off of e-bay, I must have half a dozen sets now!!! and mmmmmm think they have shrunk over the winter?? :lol:

I'd prefer the nice soft leather as they hard ones are so uncomfortable, so any reccommendations would be grateful.

Thanks Fiona

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cant recommend any shops as i buy all my bike gear off ebay but we have a site (link below) and they have all asked similiar questions and there have been some good shops recommended

Try having a walk into Hein Gericke, they have a good selection of womens leathers, my missus picked up a pair of pants with HiProtect armour in (2006 range) for £35! reduced gradually from £135 over the years...

You don't need to buy any, but you'll get your sizes sorted out.

Start with GirlsBike2 down in Dorking.

Click me...

Belstaff make some nice bits, as do Frank Thomas.

Now then, now then, now then...this is a topic close to my heart too... :banghead:

Being 'curvy' ....I find it difficult to get leathers to fit me right...Wanted Alpine Stars stuff but they just dont fit nice...and after going up hill and down dale, I found some Rev-It leather trousers the other week that are really soft leather and absolutely gorgeous to wear...complimentary to the figure shall we say...now ive just gotta find a jacket I like that fits the boobs in :crylaugh:

One piece - out of the question when you have big boobs n smaller waist...

I know there are more ladies bits n bobs of clothing about now than there used to be but GEEZ...MORE LADIES CHOICE PLEASE!!!! - WERE NOT ALL PILLIONS OR RACING SNAKES!!! <_<

(Some feckers are never happy are they) :lol::lol:

Oh and for anyone near to Stoke-on-Trent...pop into D H Autos in Newcastle under Lyme its the best place to get fixed up. Really helpful and the better prices I reckon...failing that, get on t'interweb...

http://www.dhautos.co.uk/

Being 'curvy'....

If you mean a larger lady, not a problem.

Hide-out do custom tailoring and from-scratch too.

My other half was going to do that, but then she lost all the weight on Lighter Life and has to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Seems her waist shrank but her boobs didn't........ :D

Alternatively, nick a bloke's jacket. Apparently, it's a romantic thing to do............ so I'm told when she nicks all my clothes, anyway.

If you mean a larger lady, not a problem.

Hide-out do custom tailoring and from-scratch too.

My other half was going to do that, but then she lost all the weight on Lighter Life and has to buy a whole new wardrobe.

Seems her waist shrank but her boobs didn't........ :D

Alternatively, nick a bloke's jacket. Apparently, it's a romantic thing to do............ so I'm told when she nicks all my clothes, anyway.

Just big boobs mate... :angry: pain in the arse things :crylaugh:

12 - 14 waist so not exactly a 'big' bird....?? :unsure:

but only 5ft 3" tall... :rolleyes:

Bloody genetics...:lol:

Being 'curvy' ....I find it difficult to get leathers to fit me right...complimentary to the figure shall we say...now ive just gotta find a jacket I like that fits the boobs in

One piece - out of the question when you have big boobs n smaller waist...

Ayup!!

I want to see a picture...

just to chek they are fitting right you understand

PLEEZ... :D

Cant recommend any shops as i buy all my bike gear off ebay but we have a site (link below) and they have all asked similiar questions and there have been some good shops recommended

Thanks for that see some nice links through that site, have a closer look when i get bit more time.

Cheers

I want to see a picture...

just to chek they are fitting right you understand

PLEEZ... :D

Now now OG, i dont think your pacemaker would be quite up to that...

the home closes at 8PM, better get you back i think...

Young Git... :P

ooh, resorting to name calling now eh? :lol:

aint a wise idea to lock horns with the foamy...

if its photos of good looknig women in tight fitting leather you want, there are many specialty sites available on the web, alternatively have a word with our wonderful Mistress Goff :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online