Tyre Pressure

alpine-star
This post is 5477 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

G'day good people of the Yamaha forum :D I was just wondering what is the correct tyre pressure for my XJ900, I've been riding for many years but untill NOW I have never really needed to check the pressure due to never needing to check (something wrong there I know) Is there a web site where you can put in bike details and info is available?

Please don't flame me for being a bad bad biker, unless the reply comes from Scott (USA) , Andy (Scotland) or KEEF (Aircooled land) :blink:

Thanks in advance for any replies

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

G'day good people of the Yamaha forum :D I was just wondering what is the correct tyre pressure for my XJ900, I've been riding for many years but untill NOW I have never really needed to check the pressure due to never needing to check (something wrong there I know) Is there a web site where you can put in bike details and info is available?

Please don't flame me for being a bad bad biker, unless the reply comes from Scott (USA) , Andy (Scotland) or KEEF (Aircooled land) :blink:

Thanks in advance for any replies

Hi Mr Alpine,

just wondering on which Xj900 you own Diversion or Pre Diversion ? as they do have different tyre pressures but you may need 2.0 bar front & 2.5 bar rear

Regards Jim

Alex

you wont see Keef or Andy around now, Scott is still here, just a few warnings Beware of the mods Scott, Beezkneez, Me. Drewpy, Oldgitonabike and Goff to mention a few

as for tyre pressures try the bridgestone or dunlop websites,

merv

Keef kinda just drifted away from here never visited was till a mod until recently but never on here. he now has a biggger control over the RD forum taking on some of the admin work from Ric

Andy much the same just drifted away

For the vast majority of bikes and tyres, pressures were standardised a few years ago at 36 Front, 42 Rear. As Merv said, check on the tyre manufacturer's website to be sure.

TJ

Hi Alex, thanks for asking after me :D

Since I took up the Admin role over at the aircooled site, I have little time for much else.

True I was a moderator here but that was back in the days of the Yamaha owners clubs infancy. I'm glad to see it's thriving, and Mervin let me know you was over here!!

Anyway, stop typing on bloody forums and get some biccies down your neck, you're half the man now I used to know :o

KEEF

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online