New kid in town

HCR
This post is 5457 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

I've just bought a '93 FZR600 (my first Yamaha) so I thought it would be rude not to find a Yammy forum and join. I first rode a bike in the sunny summer of 1978 - it was a Maserati - but I'm by no means a seasoned veteran and I'm certainly no racer. I've done a couple of trackdays though and I don't mind the odd venture off road either (purposefully if possible).

In short I like to bimble around the twisties and catch up on all the bullsh!t at the burger stops. I'm in the North West, close to some darn good biking roads, which is nice.

Take it easy and ride safe.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. No pictures yet - I pick the bike up on Monday. Last bike was an SV1000SZ so I guess I'll need to adapt what little style I had for a revvier motor.

hey hcr welcome to the forum buddy,got some good people in here mate,where in northwest buddy im from winsford in cheshire

Sorry for the delay in replying - the site locked every time I tried to post. I'm in Lancaster and/or Stockport. Just moved from Middlewich though and I used to like blatting round the roads there.

middlewich no way thats just down the road from winsford where i live mate :D :D

good luck with new yam. :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online