R6 stolen

Fieryfilly
This post is 5493 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, found this forum by accident and it looks great!

I had my beloved 1999 R6 stolen in November from the Derby area, the thieving scumbags took it in the middle of the night from outside the house!!!!

the police had a report that it was being ridden in Leicester 4 days later, but did nothing about it until the following weekend (11 days later) by which time the bike had disappeared.

I'm not expecting to get her back now, she's either in bits or is possibly out of the country, but I thought it worth a mention on here just in case anyone knows anything etc. She's very distinctive in Yellow and has a Vance & Hines end can, and she's also been lowered to within an inch of her life (I'm only 5'4"). A gold trimmed iriduim screem, gold levers, barends etc.

she did have a private plate on R600 SEB, and was datatagged.

any help of info would be apreciated

thanks

daisy510.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

she's a real beauty mate, sorry to hear about your loss (theres some real assholes in this world arent they?)

im'a keep a lookout down here in berkshire ;)

she's a real beauty mate, sorry to hear about your loss (theres some real assholes in this world arent they?)

im'a keep a lookout down here in berkshire ;)

thanks,

there are lots of real assholes about, Leicistershire police included!!!

hi fiery ,sorry about ure bike ino what ure going through i had mine stripped and it was outside mine aswell ,its so wrong that someone can ruin in one night what it has took us such a long time to get it looking how we want ,i lost my brother to cancer so i hadnt slept in weeks and the only time i managed to sleep someone took it to bits and what they coulnt take they broke its wrong im sorry hope u find it

hi fiery ,sorry about ure bike ino what ure going through i had mine stripped and it was outside mine aswell ,its so wrong that someone can ruin in one night what it has took us such a long time to get it looking how we want ,i lost my brother to cancer so i hadnt slept in weeks and the only time i managed to sleep someone took it to bits and what they coulnt take they broke its wrong im sorry hope u find it

Typical police who wouldn't help me get my bike back - even though they knew where it was, had to go and pick up what was left of it myself - So I am really sorry, worse for you when you know it had been seen!

Hope you get it back it one piece preferably!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

the BA**"RDS!!!!!

I HATE SCUM WHO STEAL BIKES,

m8 i hope you get it back,,

if anyone knows i always feel very strong about scum who steal bikes,

bit of history on me

one night 2x local ( smack heads) tryed to steal my super shiney bike!!

but i seen them out the window :angry:

time for action""" so i grabed my super shiney axe and went to war,,

they got what they deserved for there efforts!!

but hear is the shitty part"

they got deep chops and lots of stitches and yes i who was looking after my pride and joy,

what i had worked hard for,,

i got 2 x years (hmp) but i still got my bike so worth every bit of it!!

and yes i would do it again,,

f**king scum who steal bikes should all be dealt with the same way!!!

hope you get your bike back or if not find out who dun it!!!

the BA**"RDS!!!!!

[/size][/u][/b]

I HATE SCUM WHO STEAL BIKES,

and yes i would do it again,,

Bravo " bravo" get rite in te them. :D Thats the kinda punishment that works"

& sorry about the loss filly, but thers a famous saying----------------

EVIL WILL ALWAYS PREVALE " WHEN GOOD MEN STAND AND DO NOTHING" Bulldog for president"e

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online