Posting in wanted section

Rocks
This post is 5023 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello guys, been a member for a while but having difficulty posting in the wanted section, anyone else have the some problems, or do you have to be a fully paid member to do this now?

Many Thanks in advance for your reply. :rolleyes:

Daz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Daz, yes this is a paid member thing now along with the for sale section.

Ok, I appreciate you telling me, I was wondering if there was something wrong with my settings, Many Thanks for your advice. ;)

Daz

• 3 months later...

Im struggling with posting in the Wanted Section also. I have paid my membership and can get access to the private members area etc. When I am in the Wanted Section, I can click on the new topic icon and all I get is a box allowing me to enter the new topic title and topic description and nothing else........

Can someone help me with this please, unless im really dum and am missing something really obvious......

Thanks

Pete

Im struggling with posting in the Wanted Section also. I have paid my membership and can get access to the private members area etc. When I am in the Wanted Section, I can click on the new topic icon and all I get is a box allowing me to enter the new topic title and topic description and nothing else........

Can someone help me with this please, unless im really dum and am missing something really obvious......

Thanks

Pete

Actually.....I cant seem to start a new topic in ANY section or forum....... please help ! :(

Actually.....I cant seem to start a new topic in ANY section or forum....... please help ! :(

what happens when you try?

You made two topics of your own,,,now you cant?

Here and Here

When I click on the New Topic icon, it gives me a box in the centre of the screen to enter the topic title and topic description, I can type in both of the boxes but nothing more. Its almost as though Im getting just half of the screen.

When I click on the New Topic icon, it gives me a box in the centre of the screen to enter the topic title and topic description, I can type in both of the boxes but nothing more. Its almost as though Im getting just half of the screen.

is your browser up to date? if you've posted before, there must be something that's changed recently!!

• 11 months later...

its a primarily british site (via australia) so its in £'s there's plenty of friends across the pond as members

drewps

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online