Im single!

Goff
This post is 5462 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yip! thats the boy - good call. lol

Reckon you'd break Foamy within a few minutes!!

NO NO NO!! Thats just plain WRONG! :lol:

NO NO NO!! Thats just plain WRONG! :lol:

True!! Bless Foamy for trying, have to admire his 'enthusiasm'

Think we should start a hunt to find him a biker chick of his own......

... your spiteful comments upset the foamy... :(

What spiteful comments? We're thinkin of starting a hunt for a hot biker chick for you (not Goff before u ask) !

reckon your fifty could carry a pillion??

tho i reckon ur very crafty and now playing the wounded tactic so Goff will 'comfort' you. Clever guy :thumb:

i would not call Goff a beast too often or death may come quicker than you think

"Oh, beasty, beasty, beasty, beastyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

You see, I already know that to die would be an awfully big adventure and at the hands of the Goffster, it'd likely blow yer mind!!!!

i seem to have a passion for leather (usually onle jackets, but i keep an open mind)

Don't worry - It passes.... usually once you've discovered the downside to leathers being worn all weekend at a long, hot, sweaty Summer bike rally!!!

only real difference is that ive now got a hair cut and blue hair

What, like this chap?

s4s5sk.jpg

The one who's shaggin Stifflers mom :lol:

What's your daughter called, again?

:lol:

reckon your fifty could carry a pillion??

No, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Have none of you erstwhile horny-chaps ever ridden Pillion before?

YOU go on the back of HER bike.

That way you can legitimately cop a feel.

Hell's bells, simpletons.... must I think of EVERYTHING????!!!!

stewie-296x300.jpg

tbh id much rather be tearing through a country road with a dollie grabbing onto my handles, much more macho than riding pillion with a woman rider... ;)

wouldn't be seen dead riding pillion on a scooter though... or riding a scooter at all for that matter...

in response to the previous question; yes, the DT can take a pillion ;)

guess that has blown my wounded tactic... time to play possum instead...

Not been on club site for a while.....single again hey? You ever in Northumberland? Luverly castles, beaches and wide open spaces. You seem to have had a wild response from the other memebers anyway.

Not been on club site for a while.....single again hey? You ever in Northumberland? Luverly castles, beaches and wide open spaces. You seem to have had a wild response from the other memebers anyway.

Creep.

Yes lads - its what you've all been waiting for :lol:

Mistress Goff is officially SINGLE again

3 years of wasting my life with a loser who showed his true colours and im back on the market YEEEAAAASSSSS!!!!!

Form an orderly queue............. :lol:

Wow Goff, what a photo show , and the bikes as well. you wont have long to wait for a replacement.......

just wish I was in your age bracket ;)

navi

came across this lisa thought of you!

funny.jpg

Awww thank ya honey :wub:

Although my T Shirt does say "Im so Goth i shit bats" .................. :lol:

iaint seen no pics of the foam myster yet ,goth dont hurt him to bad :D well u def have a line building up to go out with u goth take ure pic ,and someone mentioned more pics of outfits eeeeeeerrrrrrmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeessssssssssssssssss (sorry im calm now )yes it would be nice to c more pics :D :D :D :D :D

iaint seen no pics of the foam myster yet ,goth dont hurt him to bad :D well u def have a line building up to go out with u goth take ure pic ,and someone mentioned more pics of outfits eeeeeeerrrrrrmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeessssssssssssssssss (sorry im calm now )yes it would be nice to c more pics :D :D :D :D :D

There are more pics - in the members only section ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online