Now i remember why i married her!

Billy Balthorpe
This post is 5477 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What a girl! A proper birthday present, better than the new spray job for me bike that was classed as "timed out" by the time i got it done.

Silverstone at the end of April. With me mates, camping the night before, should be a laff.

Its the national circuit, to tell the truth i havent got a clue where the track goes except for Bridge, Luffield and the straight, anyone know where i can find the track layout for the Nash Circuit.

Its strange, there are other tracks that ive never ridden on that i know where they go, but not Silverstone.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I envy you. I've read for years about Silverstone, and the other great circuits like the Isle of Mann, even have a video of Kenny Roberts Sr. circling Silverstone in 1979. Your wife certainly is a keeper ! Have fun and enjoy !

Congrats!

Reckon i can maybe better that one tho, it was the wife who bought me my FZR as my bday present last year!! :D

Was hoping for an upgrade this year, but credit crunch blah blah blah...... :(

wow, she sure must like you... she got a sister by any chance?

would be nice to fly around a race track on my DT, but no doubt after half a lap it would spill its guts all over the tarmac and leave me standing at the side of the road again...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online