Just Reminding you :)

Beezkneez
This post is 7240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Geez Pete.........that scenario sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay too familiar with what I've got going on here with my 25yr. old son :shock: :roll:

Seems like such a waste of a good life :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the score then Scott.

It's a nightmare for the families concerned.

Emotionally scarred me for life, and my mother died 5 years ago not knowing whether he was alive or dead cos we couldn't find him.

Thats such a shame and somthing your son will feel guilty of in a few years time when he has children of his own.

I was lucky i put my parents through hell, they supported me when i needed it, put me bac on my feet again, only for me to throw it bac in there face many times.......

Before my mother died i had qulified as a nurse and i know that more than made up for all the bad things i had done in her eyes. I was able to talk to her about this before she died and im glad i had the opportunity to say thanks!

that sucks about yer son pete, it's so easy for young folk to get into, i should know i am a young un. two of my friends that i grew up with got into that, stealing from their parents, losing everyones trust etc.. one of them(he could ride a motocrosser like you wouldnt believe :shock: ) is in jail now :( i hadn't spoke to him in a couple years but he used to be a great guy. the other has sorted himself out now, i spoke to him a few weeks ago and it was great seeing my mate the way he used to be. i was a stupid kid when i hung around with these guys, i done some things to try and be cool, just glad i decided to get away from them and make some new pals.

The thing is, no one can convince me or prove to me that drugs are OK.

A lot of guys that I grew up with got into drugs in the late 60's and early 70's during the Hippie era. Many of them are dead now....and the ones that were still alive when I last went back to where I was born are seriously fucked up. It's been a few years, so maybe they're dead now as well. I turn up (OK, with grey hair) on my bike wearing tidy leathers, looking smart, and I've really aged well for 50 (as some of you know). I've still got a spark and I'm still laughing and joking as I've always been. But my mates are like limping, shuffling, twitching old men in their 70's....sort of reminiscent of the "Old Gits" in the Harry Enfield programme. I remember them as young, good looking guys with their life in front of them. Now they are fucked up old men staring death in the face......and barely capable of stringing a sentence together coherently.

Everyone who went into it is either dead or fucked....but I'm still the way I've always been! 8)

You see, that is what drugs do to you.

Try and prove me wrong.....cos nobody has yet!

Thats such a shame and somthing your son will feel guilty of in a few years time when he has children of his own.

I was lucky i put my parents through hell, they supported me when i needed it, put me bac on my feet again, only for me to throw it bac in there face many times.......

Before my mother died i had qulified as a nurse and i know that more than made up for all the bad things i had done in her eyes. I was able to talk to her about this before she died and im glad i had the opportunity to say thanks!

You said that really nice!!

50 my arse [-X

yes it is man trouble

i havent got one!!!

its about time i had a good.................perhaps i should stop there..........tehe i dont want to upset any one do i........LC..............axl..............DD..........ur and any one else ive upset yes i do mean you :oops:

like i said we all make our choices on the facts we have!!

and at the moment the way my life is i like a drink

sorry

that is MY choice

One point on that though.

Freedom of choice is one thing, but if that choice has disastrous and tragic consequences for the people around them, then it's an entirely different matter.

yes it is man trouble

i havent got one!!!

its about time i had a good.................perhaps i should stop there..........tehe i dont want to upset any one do i........LC..............axl..............DD..........ur and any one else ive upset yes i do mean you  :oops:

You're doing great now Yammie....you're one of us.

Now be a good girl and put the kettle on! 8)

One point on that though. 

Freedom of choice is one thing, but if that choice has disastrous and tragic consequences for the people around them, then it's an entirely different matter.

im not disagreeing but you cannot control anothers life and athough u love him deeply u have to take a stand of either tough love or unconditional positive regaurrd *fck canny spell* my parents took the later and i will have the utmost total respect for them until the day i die

yes it is man trouble

i havent got one!!!

its about time i had a good.................perhaps i should stop there..........tehe i dont want to upset any one do i........LC..............axl..............DD..........ur and any one else ive upset yes i do mean you  :oops:

Nah, nah u wont upset anyone, just be urself, we've all been given each other a good ol slagging.

But Yammie if you need a good............................... :lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online