My New MT-03 :D

barwell1992
This post is 5182 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im sure i will im just itching to get on it because im sick of doing 50mph and having coaches and alike over take me :@ to be honest its just dangeros at that speed

just nervos about then new test that i have to do

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ahh these things are wonderfull i have been out with my dad over the last cople of days not suposed to be on the road but ohh well lol and with the new test i now dont have to have it restricted :D :D

go for it mate :D

im am just carnt come fast enough got my first lesson on 30th and second on the 4th and test on the 5th i have been out and about on it with my dad on his bike and mum in car just to get used to it (doing crash corce btw)

been riding geard quads so just geting used to doing it on a bike lol :)

• 3 weeks later...

well hears some updated pick's not chaged in any way but better picks

just been cleaned and got the plastick blackner out on her to :)

enjoy

P1010767.jpg

P1010765.jpg

P1010766.jpg

some arty pic's

P1010769.jpg

P1010768.jpg

P1010772.jpg

will be geting a radiator cover because allready got a massif stone dent in it

thanks for looking

aww whats wrong with what you go m8 ???

i would love a bit more power thogh lol

• 9 months later...

Hey mate,

I got an 08 Red MT-03. Mine unfortunately does not look as clean but I will try and get it a wash as quick as the weather improves. Your insurance is a killer as I am only paying 300 for mine but I am 33 years old :) ..

Quick questions is that a "matt" paint finish on the bike? If it is , it looks amazing...

Edited: I am an idiot and should read your fist post.. It is matt indeed. May I ask where you got that done? :)

Ride safe!!

Mazza

Edited by Mario V

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online